looking for somewhere to live

Reina

Feb 2, 2007
Hello everyone! I was hoping that maybe someone reading this would know of a house or apartment in the Sosua area that is not very expensive to rent long term that excepts 2 small dogs. I was just recently told by the owner of my house (I have been living there for 5 years) that I need to find a new place because her son needs the house. I would only be able to afford no more than 6000 pesos a month. A one bedroom would be great. Let me know if you hear of anything. thanks

Reina

Feb 2, 2007
thanks for your advice

Thanks for the advice, however I am not looking to make trouble, I have known this lady for years, just trying to find someplace to live......

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
And she is looking to rent the place for more than you are paying her. It is not personal, it is business.
A renter never has to move as long as the rent is paid, so do not feel pressured.

HB

Reina

Feb 2, 2007
Thanks for the note hillbilly, I know what is going on...yes she does want more money, but she decided to lie about it instead of just asking for more....so now, I would rather find another place to live thank stay there...it seems as though I have overstayed my welcome....don't want to be in a place where I am not wanted.....and good luck to her on getting more money!