Caribe Tours BC- Sosua ??

B

batich

Is there a direct bus Boca Chica - Sosua? Or the person must go to SD first?

My friend booked a long term stay at el Candil, but when learned that it is sold to italians decided to go to the North instead and is asking how to get there.

It is bad news. Used to be the best place to stay in BC. I lived there m`self 5-6 times at least.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Is there a direct bus Boca Chica - Sosua? Or the person must go to SD first?

My friend booked a long term stay at el Candil, but when learned that it is sold to italians decided to go to the North instead and is asking how to get there.

It is bad news. Used to be the best place to stay in BC. I lived there m`self 5-6 times at least.
There is no direct bus.
He has to take public transport or a taxi to Santo Domingo, to the Caribe Tour bus terminal.
Don't be surprised if you get jumped all over for the Italian comment.

B

batich

There is no direct bus.
He has to take public transport or a taxi to Santo Domingo, to the Caribe Tour bus terminal.
Don't be surprised if you get jumped all over for the Italian comment.

I told him the same.

"Don't be surprised if you get jumped all over for the Italian comment"

Why??! It is well known that South is dominated by Italians.

And North - by Germans.

I asked Pietteri many times how he was allowed to have business there. He said - thank to Guiseppe (former UN translator, btw, very intelligent and pleasant person!!)

I do not see any reason for "jump over".

AMOF my best friend is Italian and lives in Rome. Hopefully he comes to visit me in Sosua in March - April. When you see a 7 - foot athletic man in the street - it will be him.

Italian business owners - it is a bit different story. Especially in BC.

Not for me to be the judge!