Webshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
I just got a email from somebody ( havent figures this whole things out yet, how they got my email, but anyway...) they sent me some interesting pictures of a "friend: of mine that were posted out at this sight. I dont know much about this sight, but obviously others do. If you just want to share, the good, the bad, or the ugly, just post it there. Its amazing what they said about this "person that I know". Its almost like a Wall of Shame, and he is in the lead. Read all the rules first, I do not want anyone to have any problems, just thought it was interesting, and I for one was very surprised when I did a search and found so much....really opened my eyes. Just wanted to share and give all you that have been hurt, humiliated, or even found the love of your lives and outlet for what ever it is that you may want to share with others...pictures tell alot. and caption fill in the blanks...have fun ( dont know the who www. thing, but if you just do a search for web shots, you will find it)

drluver

Oct 24, 2006
I just got a email from somebody ( havent figures this whole things out yet, how they got my email, but anyway...) they sent me some interesting pictures of a "friend: of mine that were posted out at this sight. I dont know much about this sight, but obviously others do. If you just want to share, the good, the bad, or the ugly, just post it there. Its amazing what they said about this "person that I know". Its almost like a Wall of Shame, and he is in the lead. Read all the rules first, I do not want anyone to have any problems, just thought it was interesting, and I for one was very surprised when I did a search and found so much....really opened my eyes. Just wanted to share and give all you that have been hurt, humiliated, or even found the love of your lives and outlet for what ever it is that you may want to share with others...pictures tell alot. and caption fill in the blanks...have fun ( dont know the who www. thing, but if you just do a search for web shots, you will find it)

The captions really do tell the whole story. When I searched on there my eyes opened way up. A quick Y@!&* and dominican and you will get lots of results. (Though perhaps Juan or Jose would be a tough name, but I guess if you searched for the name of the hotel plus their name you may get something)

The pictures usually aren't too incriminating. But you are right it's all about the captions. "Me and My boyfriend......" "my lover" and you can see what date the pics were uploaded to webshots. So you can know if they are kind of current or if they were from 2003.

azuacanadagirl

Jan 24, 2005
"Me and My boyfriend......" "my lover" and you can see what date the pics were uploaded to webshots. So you can know if they are kind of current or if they were from 2003.

I posted on webshots just recently and has for the dates below some are the right ones, others aren't, they were taken between 2004, until my recent trip in 2007. Some indicate 2003, but I guess this is because I hadn't set up my digital camera to the right date. Cause I hadn't met him yet in 2003.

Guess I posted cause I wanted to know if other girls knew him and would do the same, before I get myself in more trouble and heartache. So please, I challenge all girls that have a dominican boyfriend to post on there.

Like it has been said on here before, spread the knowledge.

Also, from the website album page there is a link where you can e-mail the person in question that posted.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
That's great I think you should all go post your sankie pictures over there and leave DR1 out of it. ;)

I wonder how many Dominican wives and girlfriends have computers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.