Music Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
anyone know of any music equipment stores in and around the POP area ? i am looking for music software, mics, etc. it will probably be cheaper in the US but i'm looking for foreign products in particular, not US made products.

i hear that 70% of the software in the DR is pirated, is that true ? i hope not, i need software with licenses....

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
anyone know of any music equipment stores in and around the POP area ? i am looking for music software, mics, etc. it will probably be cheaper in the US but i'm looking for foreign products in particular, not US made products.

i hear that 70% of the software in the DR is pirated, is that true ? i hope not, i need software with licenses....

i cant think of any , i am familiar with what your looking for etc software wise. i am resigned to the fact that ill just have to buy it in the us!
microphones there is a music store in pop that i think sold mics nothing of the quality of the sm58's...they also had 1 drum set , 1 bass guitar, and a couple of percussion items timbales etc!

Maggie6872

Jul 18, 2005
Puerto Plata:
Plaza Sinfonia

Santiago:
Electronica Santiago
Melodias Monumental
Instrumental Santiago

They most have electronics gear, no Band Instruments to speak of.

If you are looking for particular software (Cakewalk,Sibelius, Cubase, etc) , PM me. I doubt any of the above have whatever you might be looking for.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
ok thanks. with all the bands in the DR i was wondering where they buy pro audio/video items from....

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
Hi Maggie6872

Do these stores maybe can help me in the search for active studio monitors?

Warm regards, Werner

Status
Not open for further replies.