Dominican Baseball Teams in New York City/New Jersey

daddy1

Feb 27, 2004
Dominican baseball in New York City

:p Can anyone give me info on Dominican baseball leagues in NYC...Florida hispanic association are looking for Dominican baseball teams or players to play national tournaments in Florida begining in February ages are 14-16 yrs of age...if you info please give me names and contact numbers....or send info through private e-mail

cindytolan

Feb 5, 2007
hi,

i'm just wondering if you ever got responses to this post? i'm currently looking for those teams myself here in NYC/NJ, would really appreciate any help. Thanks so much!

cindytolan

Feb 5, 2007
Does anyone know the names of baseball teams (professional and non-professional) in and around New York/New Jersey?

Casting a feature film and need to find an 18 yr. old Dominican Republic Baseball player for the lead.

All help is greatly appreciated!

Sep 19, 2005
well I dont know at what criteria determines non professional....but doesnt include colleges and high schools??

new york YANKEES
new york METS
I know of some semi pro ball teams in CT...but that isnt on your list
Bridgeport BLUEFISH comes to mind

up in dutchess country they have a team called the Hudson Valley RENEGADES

which is about an hour north of the city

I gave you the obvious...hope you find more names from the semi pro list from Long island and new jersey

bob

abe

Jan 2, 2002
There's a team in Sussex County, New Jersey too. Cardinals, I think.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
these are the Yankees affiliates..

AAA International Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees (PA)
AA Eastern Trenton Thunder (NJ)
A Florida State Tampa Yankees (FLA)
A So. Atlantic Charleston Riverdogs (SC)
A NY-Penn Staten Island Yankees (NY)

here are some minor league/local teams in NJ

NJ.com: Everything Jersey

DavinFoss

Jan 16, 2007
When is the casting?
I could ask around.
Is there something your looking for exactilly
Baseball skills to acting skills, and what look? (skinny powerful, etc.)
Let me know.

D

sleepingdog

Mar 12, 2007
Pro baseball Tryout

ProDreams.tv
Where you get your shot to turn Pro!
Can you perform in the clutch? Do have what it takes to be a professional athlete? Then sign up for ProDreams.tv?s reality baseball show!

It has been said that you cannot judge someone by the opportunity they never had. ProDreams.tv is a reality program that searches for those players the scouts never found, never had the chance to see or just ignored. If you are a talented player, that never was able to pursue your dream, ProDreams.tv is looking for you!

Contestants will be evaluated by the staff the New Haven County Cutters of the Independent Can Am league, on their ability to compete as a baseball player on a professional level. Through a series of ability tests, practices and scrimmages, a final team of 12 will be chosen to get their shot to compete against a team of professionals, the New Haven County Cutters. At the end of the game the staff will decide if any player from that game may be awarded a contract with the Cutters.

Go to ProDreams.tv to sign up today!

ProDreams.tv Baseball!

kpbaseball

Feb 28, 2010
Holding tryouts and Seeking Coaches

We run a competitive (3) skill level team and Wooden Bat Team organization that will play in some tournaments and also against other A+ competition this coming summer starting in June. Our (3) teams are separated as Freshman/JV - Varsity - College/Men. We are now holding tryouts for these teams. We are seeking experienced High School and College Aged Baseball Players who want to test their skills against some of the best players around the region. Travel is all by car - no airplanes and our teams do not interfere with school teams or legion teams. This is extra baseball. If we pick up you play. We do not take bench warmers but no one plays every inning of every game and play time is not equal. Our philosophy is if you don't play a lot you can't get better but make no mistake you have to be good to make one of our teams. All are welcome to tryout. If you are a player who can not visualize yourself competing and playing against other players who may be 3 years older then yourself and holding your own then this team may not be what you are looking for. In that case you are welcome to try us next year. For more information and further instructions please email us with your cell phone number and name and a coach will get back to you with further instructions. Please send all emails to damand73@yahoo.com and make sure to to put Baseball Team in the subject column so it doesn't get mistaken for spam

kpbaseball

Feb 28, 2010
Holding tryouts and Seeking Coaches

We run a competitive (3) skill level team and Wooden Bat Team organization that will play in some tournaments and also against other A+ competition this coming summer starting in June. Our (3) teams are separated as Freshman/JV - Varsity - College/Men. We are now holding tryouts for these teams. We are seeking experienced High School and College Aged Baseball Players who want to test their skills against some of the best players around the region. Travel is all by car - no airplanes and our teams do not interfere with school teams or legion teams. This is extra baseball. If we pick up you play. We do not take bench warmers but no one plays every inning of every game and play time is not equal. Our philosophy is if you don't play a lot you can't get better but make no mistake you have to be good to make one of our teams. All are welcome to tryout. If you are a player who can not visualize yourself competing and playing against other players who may be 3 years older then yourself and holding your own then this team may not be what you are looking for. In that case you are welcome to try us next year. For more information and further instructions please email us with your cell phone number and name and a coach will get back to you with further instructions. Please send all emails to damand73@yahoo.com and make sure to to put Baseball Team in the subject column so it doesn't get mistaken for spam

kpbaseball

Feb 28, 2010
GS Yankees Holding 18U tryouts

The Garden State Yankees are now holding tryouts and selecting 18U Players (i.e. if you are born on or after May 1, 1991, you are eligible for this tournament) for our Fall Tournament Team. The Garden State Yankees are part of the Garden State Baseball League; both organizations are well respected and are entering their 16th Year. The team plans to play in 1-2 tournaments this fall. These tournaments are known to bring in A+ Level Competition and you must possess above average skills to be selected. Evaluations cost $65 and tryouts are $100 but may not be necessary. If you make our team a one time registration fee of $250 will be due immediately. If you have any questions please email them to johngsbl@aol.com

pgolivares

Apr 9, 2010
here in the Island, Long Island NY, we the the Long Island Ducks (liducks.com). they have some dominican players.