real estate guy that was shot

is mikehunt there

*** Sin Bin ***
Jan 18, 2007
could someone please tell me which real estate agent was shot a a few weeks/mths ago in sosua please...or pm me?
i have heard that there is a certain charater in the real estate business in sosua that possesses questionable work practices!
any information i can get so that i can steer clear of him will be well received
thanks

G

gary short

could someone please tell me which real estate agent was shot a a few weeks/mths ago in sosua please...or pm me?
i have heard that there is a certain charater in the real estate business in sosua that possesses questionable work practices!
any information i can get so that i can steer clear of him will be well received
thanks

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!...........you're kiddin......right??????

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
thanks

Ive PMed you

G

gary short

I'll bet there'll be a lot of PM's flying around...

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net

There are hundreds of these characters running around the DR, many of them lawyers but many others posing as legitamate business people. Its common practice to sell land you don't own here, or to sell your land twice. Titles and contracts can be forged or 'illegaly obtained' via corrupt officials. Be very careful and only deal with reputable people confirmed by other reputable people.

As long as you are careful there are many good opportunities in this country, land is still cheap compared to other Caribbean nations, despite the recent increases in land prices.

Good luck.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
thanks

You don't mean Mark Haukedahl do you? The guy wanted for mail fraud & money laundering? Only you won't need to take any steps to steer clear of him. He's in Hotel Uncle Sam as of this moment, held without bond.

toledoblade.com -- Haukedahl deemed flight risk, is ordered held