Another fun trip

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
For some reason some of you think that I am a sexual tourist only. Well I just returned from the DR and I am not going to say if I had sex or not. What I did have was a lot of fun with Dominican friends old and new. I met 4 exceptional young women and made friends with a male Dominican lawyer and several other men I enjoyed being around.

You know it is interesting what pleases some Dominican women. This trip I purchased a bunch of (after Christmas sales merchandise) costume jewelry, size S tops, size 3 to 5 skirts and pants, American brand perfume, and a few other trinkets, all for less than $300. I planned on giving them to my wife?s of the day rather than spending any cash. It worked, they were thrilled. Other than occasional lunch or dinner I did not spend one single peso on any of my girlfriends. In fact the only expensive thing I did the entire trip was a 3 day stay at a resort in SPD.

I sure wish I would have stayed in the DR, we have 6 inches of snow with 9degree temps.

Chuckuindy

Last edited by a moderator:

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Ahhh shucks. You are getting boring in your old age. No sex stories!!!!!!!!!:surprised :paranoid: :surprised

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
And I'm still waiting for that lunch!!!!
Thought you were going to drop in when you were at the resort!!!
BTW - did they have the other room you wanted????

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have seen the pictures of his trip, all I can say is that, he came back as a very happy man.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
come you need to come up with more numbers to make this interesting.

it is to a point because you are leaving it up to us to figure the sex the women and the man mixture... ha ha...and we are soooo good at that are we not?

it apparently WAS even more interseting.....but i see the tracks left by Y.K.W.
on your post

no details BUT, there seems to be lots of room in your section of the media gallery,available....have at it

bob

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
it apparently WAS even more interseting.....but i see the tracks left by Y.K.W.
on your post

bob

Are you calling me names behind my back? I prefer super bitch thank you very much.

The only thing I took out was the link to pictures, chucky can pm you with that if you're interested. But It sounds more exciting trying to guess what juicy words I edited right;)

Sep 19, 2005
I am consulting my lawyer on wether Y.K.W. represents a "name calling"

its more of a direction..isnt it ha ha ha

speak for yourself Anna.........chucky...i am waiting

bob

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why don't you tell us what was wrong with the pics so that Chuck and others don't make the same mistake?:rolleyes: :tired:

When you make a mistake I'll let you know ;) meanwhile Chucky was fully informed long ago so don't worry about it.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Why don't you tell us what was wrong with the pics so that Chuck and others don't make the same mistake?:rolleyes: :tired:

I have no problem with Anna?s decision. My thought process was askew as I was thinking with the wrong head again.

Chuckuindy

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
For some reason some of you think that I am a sexual tourist only. ...Chuckuindy
Joined the choir now? .... whatever you do, it's your business but, people are free to form their own opinion based on your posts. You did it to yourself ol' man. :bunny:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
And I'm still waiting for that lunch!!!!
Thought you were going to drop in when you were at the resort!!!
BTW - did they have the other room you wanted????

I am so ashamed of myself. After all you and Tony did for me I stiffed you on the lunch. I am very sorry. I got caught up in all of the fun I was having and was irresponsible. Hopefully I will make it up to you on my next visit.

No, we did not get the other room, but our room had 2 separate sleeping areas so it all worked out. I was really disappointed in Santana Beach Resort this time, as were many other guests. The beach is a mess, food quality was not that good, and they seemed to be understaffed.

Thank you once again for all of your help.

Chuckuindy

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Sankies in action

While staying at Santana Beach Resort in San Pedro my g/f and I struck up a friendship with 2 Canadian women in their mid to late 20?s. Both were attractive and fun loving. They were in the DR to have fun and find a little romance on the side.

Each of these women found a hotel employee that they liked and that is when the drama began. One of the Sankies, Miguel, was an animation performer so he had total access to the disco and other areas until 1am. The other, Oscar, was a bartender in the reception area and lacked the freedom to enter the disco or other parts of the hotel property.

The drama really started at 1am. Both Oscar and Miguel needed to catch a bus and get off the property. The bus arrived at around 1:20am so that only gave them 20mins. or so to convince the Canadian girls to get on the bus or call a cab for a meeting in San Pedro. Both Oscar and Miguel explained that they did not have any money until payday so the girls would have to pay for their return cab to the resort, the cost of a cabana, and any food or drink.

I am happy to report that neither woman fell for their charm. The only time they left the resort was with my g/f Yessica to meet up with a friend of hers in San Pedro. I have to admit these guys are slick.

Chuckuindy

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
chuck,

nice trip dude. the costume jewelry, perfume, clothes always work (i learned that on my 2nd trip). another little trick is shop the dollar stores and bed, bath and beyond stores. they'll die for the bath oils and sprays !! (my fav gift) of course as long as they're bathing in your room. and even better if you can get 2 chicas to bath at the same time.

we may need to compare notes....:laugh:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
No problemo Chucky......I wasn't really concerned about the lunch (gotta lose that 30 lbs I put on this year), just woulda' liked to have gotten together in person for a chat.
Glad things worked out with the room! We did our best......
Have heard that Santana has gone way downhill but didn't know how true it was....Now we know!