looking for information on a guy

Jose_fr

Jan 6, 2007
ok, so my freind who is married to guy in the DR, is going to be really mad that I am posting again, but I am looking for any information on a guy in Puerto plata, he is 31 years old, claims to be a baseball player, has a dragon tattoo on his right arm, and Argentina tattooed on his calf, my freind is very close to bringing him Canada, and I want her to beleive the truth that this guy is no good. He hangs out at Mangu's. He has cheated inthe past and I know he not faithful to her, any information good or bad woudl be appreciated. You can PM me if you like. I also have phot's of him if you are interested.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Does she know your posting for her?

I think she has asked more than once and so have you so if you haven't received any PM's yet well then it's up to her to figure out whether she brings him here or not.

Unfortunately by the time the light comes on it's too late.

I heard something the other day which makes sense,
you see the person you love the way you want to see them. You don't look because you don't want to see. ;)

So no matter what you find on him she may not see it or appreciate your efforts.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Jose_fr said:
Hello for all of you, I just got back from the Dominican Republic, what an amazing place to vacation. I had so many good times, and plan to return! I am wondering I met this guy he is about 6'2", very muscular, and very good looking, has a large dragon tattoo on his right arm he said he was an amatuer baseball player, he is 30 or 31 years old, lives in Puerto Plata, I met him at Mangoo's the Disco. He gave me his phone number and asked me to call him, but after reading some of the posts, I am not sure. I think his first name is Juan. If anyone knows him, or things about Mangoo's Disco, please PM me. I think this forum is great
So now it is your friend?:rolleyes:

Jose_fr

Jan 6, 2007
always was

she always was my freind, she just doesn't think so right now,I am trying to help and she thinks I am interferring. I am just concerned that is all.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Give me a break

http://www.dr1.com/forums/sankie-101/58226-just-got-back-met-guy.html

I am very confused right now!:pirate:

In your first posting on this board - see link above - you stated that you had just got back from the DR and met this guy!

Then Mart (something or rather) came on and said that this is her husband and to not listen to you, you have never even been to the DR. I don't think you could actually call this a "call for help" for a girlfriend, can you?

Give it up - he is married and moving to Canada (maybe - there are some problems with his visa - see Legal forum).

Why are you playing these games?

Marlie

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Your friend knows all she needs to and will use that information anyway she chooses. People can only advise her as she has asked and then it is up to her what happens next.

She will choose her own destiny and have to live with whatever the outcome may be. Just be there for her unconditionally as a friend and keep your feelings to yourself.

curlyq