Beeper chicas

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyedominiken

Feb 1, 2007
Hola folk,

I read with amazement everyone's knowledge on everything.

So maybe you can help with my situation.

I'm new to the DR. Visited the country in December, loved the place and found a job here in Santo Domingo.

The women here appear friendly and fast.

Here's the catch...I speak about 15 words of Spanish.

Hahahah...I know....I can barely strike up a conversation with the ladies.

Any suggestions for a lonely guy looking to get some tail?

How do the beeper chicas work?

Also, there are a nice bunch of woman at work. Some give me the glad eye but I ain't sure how to pursue it.

Are Dominican married women strictly loyal or can I make a move?

Every bit of advice gratefully welcome!

Thanks

John

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
what is a "beeper chica"? Ive never even seen a beeper in the DR...and go ahead, mess around with a married woman. Please have your next of kin post the funeral arrangements. We'll send flowers.

Also, what kind of job did you get in Santo Domingo speaking 15 words of Spanish??

eyedominiken

Feb 1, 2007
Hahahahaha,

I like your response time. You guys sent me like 8 (totally useless by the way) responses in half an hour.

Guess I was silly to post a query as such.

We all learn.

I do creative writing in English.

Thanks for all the fish.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hahahahaha,

I like your response time. You guys sent me like 8 (totally useless by the way) responses in half an hour.

Guess I was silly to post a query as such.

We all learn.

I do creative writing in English.

Thanks for all the fish.
I admit my reply was not exactly the romantic approach, but certainly effective, for taking care of your plumbing problems.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok this isn't fair someone should answer his questions,

me first,

learn more Spanish words
beeper chicas work with beepers
if you want to mess around with married women be prepared to die!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone is very friendly so don't take it as if everyone is trying to make a pass at you.

So are you now working in Santo Dominigo and what do you do?

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Oh boy - here we go !

1) DavidZ - If you go to DR1 home page, on left hand side, click on the articles section, then click on Sanky Panky (or something to that effect). Here they discuss beeper chicas (basically-prostitutes with beepers who are on-call for the more wealthy, elite lawyers, doctors etc. Have basically already established a client base, and are ready, willing and able when the beeper goes off!)

2) To the original poster - why did you sign off in your post under the name of John when you pm'd me and said your name was Kenny?

3) And to answer a question in your pm - I am not the reigning authority on sankies - since I have never been involved with one - just observed. Have to admit - that did bring me to laugh!

4) Your job here is creative writing, in the pm you told me you do something else - which is it?Sorry just reread your pm - you do do what you said you do for an ad agency so never mind this comment

Sorry Anna, I won't play fair until he answers to some of these discrepancies.

Marlie

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If he sends PMs to the ladies please forward them to me. Marlie you're not the only member he sent a PM to.

Status
Not open for further replies.