Trade Winds

jda

Sep 16, 2006
We are considering purchasing a condo at Trade Winds. Any information regarding management, noise, safety, etc, would be appreciated.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
We are considering purchasing a condo at Trade Winds. Any information regarding management, noise, safety, etc, would be appreciated.
Management is good, and has been for several years.
Very well maintained grounds.
Great gardener.
The area is pretty quiet, but one never knows what the future brings.
Safety is good. One watchman during the day and 2 at night.
That being said, you should take normal precautions.

sunlover23

Sep 13, 2005

Hi...I used to live on Trade winds.I really loved the complex and it is one on the better places in Sosua.I too am hoping to buy in the area,but have dismissed Trade Winds because the service charges in my opininon are unreasonably high.They have progressively gone up and up over the last few years and I would be worried that they may continue to do so.Personally I don't think the facilities there warrant these fees,especially since they don't include utilities.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Personally I don't think the facilities there warrant these fees,especially since they don't include utilities.
It's all a matter of perspective.
The Palms, accross the street, built by the same developer, charge substantially more in condo fees.
My one bed condo with some odd 70 square meters costs $150 US/month.
Considering the quality of the management, well maintained buildings and common grounds, security guards, 24 hour power and water, pool, laundry facility, etc, I think it's quite reasonable.

jda

Sep 16, 2006
Have to agree with Rocky, fees seem reasonable. Thanks for the info.