Know of a hotel that can fit family of 5 in a room????

lousam

Feb 9, 2007
What a great forum!!!
We are a family of 5, 2 adults, 3 kids and we're wanting to hopefully stay in a large suite that can accommodate us all. Does anyone know of a hotel with this possibility???
Thanks so much!

lousam

Feb 9, 2007
Thanks so much for all your responses.... Now this trip is adding more people and I'm now I'm trying to figure out which will be the best hotel for all of us. We're definitely going to need 2 rooms. How I wish I can find a room in nice Punta Cana resort for less than $100 US per night, per person. This will be in June. Am I asking for the impossible???? But if anyone has any comments, please feel free to let me know. My husband and I were there back in '98 and stayed in one of the Melia hotels, it was awesome. So I'm going to try to look for the same type of hotel.....

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Sorry to disappoint you but that price sounds like a '98 price, especially for Punta Cana. Under $100/night would be a steal to say the least.
If I recall correctly, Bahia principe and Majestic Colonial can accomodate 5 persons per room.

Good luck and enjoy

dominicrush

Feb 18, 2007
I thought I already posted this but Barcelo Golf is cheap in comparison to other hotel resorts. The 3rd floor rooms have a loft with a king bed and full bath ( this is in addition to 2 bedrooms with 2 beds in each downstairs)