Semana Penninsula

mjk760

Feb 11, 2007
Greetings

I'm interested in learning about some nice, cheap places to stay on the Semana Penninsula. I have read many of the threads and it seems that Las Terranas would be the place to go. I'll be traveling with my 14 year old son and we're interested in doing some diving and some other sight seeing. Does anyone have some ideas on places to stay? Any help would be appreciated... Thanks

Michel

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Saman? vs 'semana'

.... nice, cheap places to stay on the Semana ... Does anyone have some ideas on places to stay?

There are many small hotels in Las Terrenas and unless you don't arrive around 'semana santa' (Easter week) I'd recommend you choose by checking them out when there.

(A search for 'Las Terrenas' will come up with many suggestions.)

m'frog

BTW, it's 'Saman?' you're going to... ;)

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Greetings

I'm interested in learning about some nice, cheap places to stay on the Semana Penninsula. I have read many of the threads and it seems that Las Terranas would be the place to go. I'll be traveling with my 14 year old son and we're interested in doing some diving and some other sight seeing. Does anyone have some ideas on places to stay? Any help would be appreciated... Thanks

Michel

Do a search on google.com with the word Las Terrenas or Samana the prices are from $20 US per night, and up to $150 US, from a basic room to a delux apartment.

WebDev