I am looking for Domincan Salon located in the Dallas Fort Worth Area

frog95

Jan 23, 2007
Dominicans in DFW?

Does anyone know if there are Dominicans in the the Dallas area? Are there any Dominican restaurants or clubs?

lisa812

Feb 16, 2007
I recently moved from Atlanta, Ga they were on every corner me and my daughter loved the products and the blowouts. Please can any one help me to find one in the Dallas Fort Worth Area it would be greatly appreciated.

Flaco

Aug 2, 2005
Dominicans in DFW

I live in downtown Dallas right now. There are no Dominican restaurants. We just get together on occasion and everyone brings a dish (Dominican Cultural Society). As far as Dominican clubs, I will have to say that there are no clubs specifically for Dominicans, but there are clubs that play salsa, merengue, bachata, cha cha, etc. On Fridays and Saturdays, either Gloria's (there are many) or Stratos. On Sundays Club 2009.

Check these 2 websites:
LA SOCIEDAD CULTURAL DOMINICANA DALLAS FORT WORTH
Salsa Dallas in Texas, salsa dance lessons, salsa dancing, salsa dance, salsa videos adn salsa clubs.

rosebud311

May 18, 2005
Found 2Dominican Hair Stylists in Keller, TX

Hi I moved to the DFW area about 5 years ago. Getting my hair done was an issue (sorry but I just couldn't get used to other stylists). I am Dominican and got my hair done weekly by a Dominican in NY. ANyway almost 2 years ago I found a stylist- with over 30 years Experience. Her name is Carmen Taveras 817-637-8592 and through her I also found her sister (they owned a salon together in Queens) Luma. I have very curly, very long thick hair- that stylists in NY "le cojian miedo" . They have both blown out my hair so well I haven't had to do the tubi!!

RoundBrushHair! > Dominican Hair Care Blog December’s Featured Stylist - Carmen Tavarez of Keller/Dallas, Texas!

Rosemary