What Everybody Should Know Before Investing in Rental Property!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It?s one thing buying a property with the intention of renting it out and making a few dollars, it?s another thing actually getting renters. Despite what some people might tell you, it?s just not that easy. You need to be pro-active and you need to stand out.

I have lost count the amount of properties I have seen sitting empty month after month because the owners couldn?t find customers. Nothing worse than paying US$300-400 per month in fees just to keep a place empty. I don?t know about you, but that doesn?t sound like a good investment to me.

Now for some good news?

If you buy your investment property via the DR1 Real Estate, we will give you a whole year free of DR1 advertising. Yes, you?re not seeing things, 12 months free!

We are talking banners, mailings, message board ads, listings, Directory Pages etc. It?s a massive amount of exposure on the most popular site in the Dominican Republic and one of the most visited sites in the Caribbean.

Whether you?re thinking of buying now or in the future, remember this...

No other realtor in the Dominican Republic can offer you this amount of exposure and potential business for your future rental property, fact!

I can?t guarantee you 100% occupancy, but I can guarantee this is by far the best way to kick-start your future rental and to start building a customer base.

If you?re serious about investing in a rental property in the Dominican Republic, then you need to seriously consider this offer. It doesn?t get any better than this!

Take a look at the selection of properties and speak to us today about your future rental property in the Dominican Republic.

Robert.

Last edited:

jillwilson

Feb 14, 2007
Condo Rentals

I was surprised to hear that there was lots avaialble for rent. Is that in PC?
I could not find anything on the internet after using several search engines.

lia

Feb 18, 2007
I am thinking of purchasing in PC with the intention of renting and hearing that there might be a more units for rent that renters is something an investor needs to look into. How can we find out rental statistics? Where do most people go to find rental properties to rent?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I am thinking of purchasing in PC with the intention of renting and hearing that there might be a more units for rent that renters is something an investor needs to look into. How can we find out rental statistics? Where do most people go to find rental properties to rent?

PC is very busy right now, lots of developments.

Email or PM me via the message board with your requirements and I'll see what I can find for you.

Diannarae

Jun 14, 2007
Hi Robert: I too am seriously considering purchasing in the PC area. I will be down in September to check out properties. Would you also be able to provide me with further information regarding the market in the area. Thank you for your assistance

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hi Robert: I too am seriously considering purchasing in the PC area. I will be down in September to check out properties. Would you also be able to provide me with further information regarding the market in the area. Thank you for your assistance

Sure, send me a PM or email and I'll help you anyway I can.

dgrant123

Jul 30, 2007
Peurto Plata

I have followed some of the posts about rental properties I was also thinking of buying some rental property in town not for tourists but long term local rentals I have been told that you can get between $200-250 a month in town for a two bed flat and there are many people looking for these could someone let me know if this is right and I would welcome more info on property availability.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
You might want to search the forums for some of the issues involved i.e. refusal to vacate at end of contract, non-payment of rent etc. If you are DR experienced already or your wife/husband is Dominican that is one thing. If you are not you could be setting yourself up for a whole load of problems.

Disclaimer: I am not saying that all Dominicans are 'bad' renters, far from it. But if you do not have the experience to distinguish between those who are & those who are not, it could be a lot of hassle.

CanadianDana

Jan 6, 2009
Can any one tell me how much I can expect to rent a long turn apartment in Bavaro?
My boyfriend ( who is Dominican but lives on a resort as staff) says we can get one for 200/250 us/month, but then found one for 300$ (which I feel is too much..unless that price could include a small pool)

any ideas?

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
Robert- the Casa de Campo condo-
Are you selling the condo or the furniture in the pictures? Don't see pictures of the actual unit.

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
Also,
I reviewed the property listings. I was wondering if you had any available in the Juan Dolio area, as I understand that is the fastest growing and best situated area for combination of city/residential/beach life in the DR- proximate to Santo Domingo Airport and with the latest most aggressive projects on the Beach.
If you have any please let me know.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Also,
I reviewed the property listings. I was wondering if you had any available in the Juan Dolio area, as I understand that is the fastest growing and best situated area for combination of city/residential/beach life in the DR- proximate to Santo Domingo Airport and with the latest most aggressive projects on the Beach.
If you have any please let me know.

Email Glenn at: < glenn@dr1.com >

Glenn has just started with us and handles the south coast.
He will be able to help you with developments and properties in this area.

anabry115

Oct 5, 2008
Hi Robert, I had bought an aparment from my parents and it is under her and my father's name do you think that I would have a problem to rent it. Please let me know

Last edited by a moderator: