Hola everyone

prietostudios54_WC

Feb 20, 2007
Oye! Hey everybody....I am Mexican dating a Mocano....I've learned a lot from him...mostly that Dominicans PLAYAS!...he just moved out here to Cali to be with me from the east coast and is seriously mssing his peeps...holla at ur gurl if you are Dominican, DoMexican or anything that ends with "can"...We live in La Habra, California...(Orange County)....This is what I've learned in Dominican so far!

Ta jevi?baby..que no ves que yo tambi?n etoy fixia? contigo?y no es tripeo papa?y aguanta que cuando llegues a la noche?me voy a dal una jumaa?vacana? Chacho! papa! Te amo..bebe!

Sep 19, 2005
when ever company came over to AZB parents house 30 -40 years ago...they used to tell him to go visit his friends( is that an s right there?:eek: ) in the next town over.

true story

bob

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Can someone translate?? or no?? I'm missing the humor here. No entiendo nada!!

I got the I love you baby--- That's it.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Oye! Hey everybody....I am Mexican dating a Mocano....I've learned a lot from him...mostly that Dominicans PLAYAS!...he just moved out here to Cali to be with me from the east coast and is seriously mssing his peeps...holla at ur gurl if you are Dominican, DoMexican or anything that ends with "can"...We live in La Habra, California...(Orange County)....This is what I've learned in Dominican so far!

Ta jevi?baby..que no ves que yo tambi?n etoy fixia? contigo?y no es tripeo papa?y aguanta que cuando llegues a la noche?me voy a dal una jumaa?vacana? Chacho! papa! Te amo..bebe!
Hablo ingles .... MPD??? :confused:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006

is she saying that he's a player??? lol -he's a playa. hahahha

Mexicana you're learning fast, keep up the good work.
and its great that he's all the way on the west coast, he won't run away.