Boca Chica Disco

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
where is it located ? i just came from Boca Chica in january and the only disco was route 66 that i saw on duarte. there was another disco in a hotel down by the park on duarte, i don't know the name...

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
burbujas must be the place down by the park right ? i seen a lot of activity in that park at night. i went down there one night and never again. a girl 13 yrs old approached me by the park and i ran like hell !!! :eek:

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
where is it located ? i just came from Boca Chica in january and the only disco was route 66 that i saw on duarte. there was another disco in a hotel down by the park on duarte, i don't know the name...

Route 66 was never a Discotec it was a Prostitute bar.When it closed in 2003. A guy from Finland reopened it but it was no longer called route 66..Now it sucks. They had a pool table and had bands play live music back in the day.The place down the Street next to the Post office is Burbujas..Wanna young and I mean young teen chica.Then this is the place to go..I see a lot of pervert tourists in there when I make an occasional trip into that town..I don't go in but from what I can see hangin outside it is mostly european perverts hanging outside..I can only imagine what is inside............

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
yeah the former route 66 does suck. very small and crowded, toilets are broke, very hot, etc. i was scared to get a drink for fear of getting sick it was so bad.
as far as that hotel disco, i saw many guys with walking near the park with girls who looked 13-17. it was awful. i never went inside either.