I need a Mariachi group in Santiago

Valeria

Feb 20, 2007
I'm trying to plan a surprise for my mother's birthday and wanted to get a mariachi band to play for her. Anyone know of one in Santiago?

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I'm trying to plan a surprise for my mother's birthday and wanted to get a mariachi band to play for her. Anyone know of one in Santiago?

I don't know of Mariachi but I do not of a guitar trio. They sing oldies from like Los Panchos etc. Let me know if you are interested.

Valeria

Feb 20, 2007
I would really like the mariachi, but let me get their info just in case I can't find one. Thanks!

C

Chip00

There is a Mariachi group in Santiago from what I understand. There is a Mexican Restaurant in Los Jardines that you can get contact information from.

I don't know the name but from the intersection of La 27 with La Ponce Pou Saleta(La Metropolitano) turn right at the fourth roadon the right, C11, and it will be on the left at the end of the road where it intersects with the road that goes around the park.