Airlines & Flights from Punta Cana to UK?

mission2001

Feb 15, 2007
Hi,

My friend is looking to visit me in the UK. Could anyone advise me on any airlines they recommend which would be flying from Punta Cana airport?

Ideally, it would be flying to any Midlands airports in the UK (ie: Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands).

However, if anyone knows of tour operators in the DR itself, that I could contact, that would be extremely helpful.

Many Thanks,

Vickie

Jun 5, 2004
Well I know that the following airlines fly from the UK into Punta Cana: First Choice Airways from London, ThomsonFly from London I am sure that they are many others. You could also connect in Madrid for Air Europa, in Paris for AirFrance.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Is your friend Dominican?? If so, forget the Charter companies as they will not accept him/her. JetFly (I think that's their name) to Brussels might be you best bet - then a joining flight into Birmingham.

Make sure he/she has the visa before sending money for the airfare as these things can take a long time & many (most) get rejected by the Consulate in the Embassy in Santo Domingo. The Embassy is the best route for getting the clear & unequivocal information that you need as per your request for information on Visas to UK!

Silly question I am sure but do you know if your friend has a Passport? Do they have the finances to be able to pay out ?400 plus each way for the airfare? It would save you a lot of time & frustration to confirm these points first! :smoke: ~ Grahame.

mission2001

Feb 15, 2007
Hi,

Yes, my friend already has a passport. He has already been on a vacation to Germany previoulsy, so i know it cannot be that impossible to come over...I hope!

I'll definately be waiting until we have a Visa authorised before paying for a flight.

Thank you

mission2001

Feb 15, 2007
I forgot to say...yes, my firend is Dominican.

They do have money for the airfare.

Do you think it is better for them to book a flight from the Dominican itself, rather than me trying to look for airlines whilst in the UK?