Villa Florencia.

franco

Nov 5, 2003
I saw this house a couple of weeks ago in Boca Chica, it's very impressive, I also found this article in the internet:

http://www.bocachicaservice.com/sale/villaflorencia_sp.html

And it's even more impressive after you read it:

Estupendo palacio en estilo neo clasico, obra de trabajo extraordinario de artesanos y constructores italianos. Todos los materiales usados son italianos, y tambien la mano de obra para instalaciones de sistema electrico, de plomeria, de ebanisteria, pisos, montaje de parquet, pintura de interior y externa, hierro artistico.

Wow! Who built it and why? In the middle of nowhere to build something like this. There is nothing close to it even in the capital... Any info on it? Do they have their private beach, who live there?

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
...Wow! Who built it and why? In the middle of nowhere to build something like this. There is nothing close to it even in the capital... Any info on it? Do they have their private beach, who live there?

Someone with the vision to the future ... it was a dump corner before in Boca Chica , even next to the resorts , and now more buildings are going to be build next to it and good ones... Even it was not a real estate success in sales ( still to much for the area , they rent the apartments mostly now ) , but it pushed others to develop around . No private beach ...

bocachicaservice

May 2, 2008
Villa Florencia

I'm sorry about my english, it's not perfect.
Boca Chica Villa Florencia is my webpage, actually all the website is my site.
You asked wy this building? It's just a prototip of another building, more amazing and more beautiful that the owner has in mind to build in USA.
Why Boca Chica? Because it's the most easy place to come to see the building, for the people who doesn't believe this project can be realized.
The owner told me that...
Anyway, if you have some particular and concrete commercial interest for this building, you can write me. info@bocachicaservice.com