Tortuga Bay

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I think someone has confused me with J-Lo.

I got on the mailing list for Tortuga Bay. Don't know how!!!

Wow---- what a place. It looks beautiful.

For $800 a night you get your own private Villa. There are only 15 --- designed by Oscar de la Renta.

You have your own private butler.

90 min Traditional Thai massage included.

They have their own private airport????? That you are wisked through-- why wait for customs!!!

Who's joining me???

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I wonder how their sankies rate?? Are they of a higher caliber? Maybe they drive mercedes !!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I think someone has confused me with J-Lo.

I got on the mailing list for Tortuga Bay. Don't know how!!!

Wow---- what a place. It looks beautiful.

For $800 a night you get your own private Villa. There are only 15 --- designed by Oscar de la Renta.

You have your own private butler.

90 min Traditional Thai massage included.

They have their own private airport????? That you are wisked through-- why wait for customs!!!

Who's joining me???

Tortuga Bay belongs to PUNTACANA Resort & Club and yes, it's very impressive and so far has received excellent reviews. If you need any additional information or would like to be removed from their list, just let me know.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I wonder how their sankies rate?? Are they of a higher caliber? Maybe they drive mercedes !!

Although I imagine you must be joking, I can assure you that you won't see sankies in Tortuga Bay. You have to go down the beach to find them.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
No, I do not want to be removed from the mailing list. It brightened my day to see how the other half lived---

Sometimes it's nice to fantasize!

Yes, I was making a joke about the sankies. I'm sure there are NO sankies anywhere near there!

They would stick out like a sore thumb.

The place looks amazingly beautiful! If I could afford to go there that is where I would go!!!!!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Yes, I was making a joke about the sankies. I'm sure there are NO sankies anywhere near there!
There is nothing within the extreme vicinity of Tortuga Bay. In fact, going south on the road that connects the airport with PC and the up and coming Cap Cana, the only sign of civilization are the light posts and the occasional entrance on the left to a few developments such as Tortuga Bay. It has to be one of the best roads in the country, not a single pot hole! Oh yes, and on the right you'll pass by an equestrian center.

It's very nice and secluded. You can be right next to the development on the road which connects PC airport to the PC marina and due to the trees you won't know the luxuries that exist on the other side.

-NALs