The best ''hangout'' = Rocky's

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
Near the S.W. corner of Pedro Clisante and Dr. Rosen. Many ex-pats ''hang'' there. A great place to meet people. Good food, coffee pots, internet, Wi-Fi, reasonable. Marco is the owner and an excellent, knowledgable owner. They have parties, Holiday dinners, etc..

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You Are, "Preaching To The Choir" With That Info!!!

Anyone vwho doesn't know that "Rocky's" is the "IN" Place in Sosua needs to get a "LIFE"!!!!!

Can't I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE get a discount now ?????????????????????????:D

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

A

apostropheman

it's my home on the north coast!:D

but i may be a LITTLE bit biased:cheeky:

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
I definately have to try this place one day....I may look a bit sad going there on my own though while my bf is at work....but hey, a girl has to eat!! I am sure I can convince dv8 to join me for an afternoon drinking and eating!!

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
I definately have to try this place one day....I may look a bit sad going there on my own though while my bf is at work....but hey, a girl has to eat!! I am sure I can convince dv8 to join me for an afternoon drinking and eating!!
If you want to meet marco he likes a nap in the afternoon:cool: ha ha lol go early

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Rocky's is great for ribs, internet, and staying connected via the web.

Don't forget The Shark Bar (Lou is a great guy and knows how to take care of customers) and Eddy's Sports Bar.

Scandall

olddog

Jul 14, 2006
Hola mi amigos...

Indeedie, Rocky's has the finest ribs this side of Hong Kong. But, my most enjoyable time is around 11 AM and order two over easy with ham or bacon, and the home fries are out of this world. I think it's #39. They always cook the buggers perfectly, lots of good jelly and, of course, Marc, is usually chillin' at his computer, ready to be of assistance or just to to greet you with a big ol' smile. Bruno, the Rhodesian Ridgeback "pussy-cat" doggie...he's always ready to have you rub his belly. He's REALLY in charge...(don't tell Marc)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
ditto on the early afternoon nap...in 7 trips i've yet to meet him, just his security people...:laugh:

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com

One of the best things about Rocky's, is it is absolutely OK to go there by yourself, male or female...many people do...but be warned if you're an agoraphobe... you wont be alone for long!! It's probably the friendliest place Ive ever been...

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
he was a big guy..maybe a Bruno type.. and his dominicana bodyguards..Rocky is more protected than President Bush...hope he knows i'm only kidding. :laugh:

i usually come to rocky's at bad times during the day. maybe i'll come to breakfast when i'm there 14-19 March....

Dominican Monkey

Feb 28, 2007
Can someone tell me where this is that you are talking about?
I have a place in Cabarete and if it is close, I would love to go there...

Dominican Monkey

Feb 28, 2007
Thanks!
I am a new to the DR, and only visit every so often, but I'm going in a few weeks. Hard to leave again to come back home... Soon I will stay there - especially if Rocky's is as good as it sounds!!!