Information on a technical school

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
I have a distant relative who wants to enroll(needs financial assistance) in Kophil-Centro Tecnico de Desarrollo Empresarial,S.A., Avenida Maximo Gomez #29 B, Plaza Gazcue,Suite 510 5to. piso. Does anyone have any information about this school and the quality of their instruction? Any relevant insight is appreciated.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I looked and could not find it in the phone book. Okay, maybe it is a new listing.
Anyway, judging solely from the address, I'd say it was a tiny, for-profit outfit that gives out diplomas for short courses that cost a bit too much. Depending on the cost and available degrees you might take a chance. I'd like to get the phone number...

HB

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Thank you.

I will get the phone number for the institute and forward it to you. The young man who wants our help is desperate to get any training that would make him more employable.He mentioned a course offered in the repair and activation of cell phones. Is there a demand for that type of skill? Thanks again Sr. Luis.

el_mujeron

Feb 21, 2007
let see u ark that person that want that are going to said ... u ask than again if they said no u know why... u keep ask innto they give in too u

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Ahh...thanks?????

let see u ark that person that want that are going to said ... u ask than again if they said no u know why... u keep ask innto they give in too u

I'm certain you are trying to help, however, I'm unable to decipher the code. Escribeme el mensaje en espanol. Gracias.