liquadation center in caberete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2006
hola

just wonder were is the liquidation market in Caberate. iam going to be staying at breezes so will be taking the shuttle to get there, so from there were do i go.

thanks

michelle

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Is this likely to be before or AFTER the big day Michelle? I was wondering if you are looking for or trying to lose the F-H at the 'Liquidation Market'?? :cheeky: :rolleyes: ~ Grahame.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Come, come Grahame. She's looking for the Liquid Action Market. It's the posh way of saying 'a bar'. Don't worry, gettingmarriedinthedr, they're everywhere in Cabarete. Should be a breeze to find one. :)

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
If your looking for the store that has the big Liquidacion sign on it, it's right in the center of town, across the street from the beach, up a half "flight" from street level...but... I don't know that it's really a Liquidation Store...just a big gift/tshirt shop...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
this one is so befuddled that it would make no difference. GMIDR!!! Almost like OMG!!
OIC, you don't understand Internet speak?

The young thing is a dolt, anxious to "get it on" (or is that "in"??????)

Liquidation does not necessarily mean liquidation....like in NYC when they post those "Going out of business--Everything 50% off!!) signs....

PT Barnum strikes again, "Tally Ho!!!

HB

Nov 9, 2006
OMG!!! you guys make me laugh. no iam not tring to lose the fh, (but somedays i feel like losing lol!!) I've been told by a lot of people there is a "liquidation market" were you can buy suvineers for a better price then the shops. its actually were the shop owners get there supplies.

thanks davidZ for your reply

michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.