Dominican Film Director

engels64

Feb 27, 2007
Hello to All!!

This link will take you to onthelot.com. My good friend Roman Jaquez (up-and-coming Dominican movie director, go his website: romanjaquez.com) directed this short movie and he submitted it to a competition called onthelot.com. This competition will air on Fox Channel 5 in a reality show produced by Steven Spielberg. Please view, post reviews and rate his short film so that he gets more exposure and hopefully makes it to the top 16 contestants on the show.

Please forward to all your friends!! Thank you

Click below for his short film:

On The Lot: Erica

A

apostropheman

too funny tambo:bunny:

wasted humour perhaps but...:cheeky:

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Private not free

Why are you taunting my post?? I did this to help my friend, this is not a spam post... I see that some people just love to be sarcastic about everything. Your next post will be ignored! Thank you!
:bunny: robert says you have to pay to advertise this is a private web site not free;) :cool:

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Well...

Being the moderator of this forum I will have to let the administrator/owner decide what to do with this. This doesn't seem like spam. This person is not selling. Simply asking to visit his friends short film for support. The friend of course is Dominican.

I watched the short film and to be honest with you, IT IS SOOOO GAY LOL (and not that there is something wrong with that, to each his own). At one point I thought the goth kid and the other one were going to start making out. To me this short film was boring.

engels64

Feb 27, 2007
Well...

Being the moderator of this forum I will have to let the administrator/owner decide what to do with this. This doesn't seem like spam. This person is not selling. Simply asking to visit his friends short film for support. The friend of course is Dominican.

I watched the short film and to be honest with you, IT IS SOOOO GAY LOL (and not that there is something wrong with that, to each his own). At one point I thought the goth kid and the other one were going to start making out. To me this short film was boring.

Thanks for the review, and for your opinion on the film.

Last edited:

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
If his good friend Roman Jaquez made a lot of money from his reviews and gets more exposure and hopefully makes it to the top 16 contestants on the show will robert get any thing out of it??????????????????????????:cool:

El Tigre

Jan 23, 2003
If his good friend Roman Jaquez made a lot of money from his reviews and gets more exposure and hopefully makes it to the top 16 contestants on the show will robert get any thing out of it??????????????????????????:cool:

Like I said - I'll let Robert decide.

engels64

Feb 27, 2007

There has to be something seriously wrong with you.... You are the most sarcastic person I have ever met. I posted this link here so that other people can view and support the film.

On another note, this is not about money; this is about a person following a dream and at the same time trying to get the support from his community.

Is there anything wrong with that?

Guatiao

El Leon de los Cacicazgos
Mar 27, 2004
Wow.... that was really bad. Apart from it being totally gay, the actors were smiling/smirking, the story had no real development. No wonder those kids get beat up and picked on at school.... I was waiting for the tall kid to say "wait I can bring her back..... I'm the Crow!".

El Tigre

Jan 23, 2003
I was waiting for the tall kid to say "wait I can bring her back..... I'm the Crow!".

HOLLY SHIZZZZZNESSSSS hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha now that has got to be the funniest remark of the day!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA