Meeting Women in DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewYorkerInSoCal

Feb 28, 2007
I'm a well travelled mid aged Californian coming to the DR. What age range of women date foreigners in their late 40s-early 50s? (No professional jokes, guys!). For example in Brazil it is very normal for women in their 20s to date guys like me. In Mexico it's more like women in their 30s/40s.

Where does one find 'em? I'm thinking of buying real estate here, and I'd rather be in a place where I'm going to fit in.

Thanks so much for your time. If anyone has any questions about LA or New York, feel free to ask me.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
. What age range of women date foreigners in their late 40s-early 50s?

8 to 80 Read the Mars & Venus Forum............. Huge difference between availability & suitability. You won't break into higher social class circles here during a short stay & without introductions but that doesn't mean there are not many respectable women from other social classes. But you will need all your wits about you to be able to distinguish the respectable from the not so.

And no, I'm not 'classist' but the DR is a society built on class differentials.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
just look for the women who aren't walking...:laugh:

i couldn't resist...

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
Dating?

Do you mean dating like going steady....????? or like just for a date that long 3 day weekend....or like a relationship? Just have the fat wallet and remember in Sosua as you are scamming them..... they and their moms have scammed before and have taught them well...don't marry them...just come down n sleep w/ them....if you are seriously moving here then talk to Rocky on the QT and he will give you some free honest advice...though you might not like what you hear as far as the women...but seriously if you make the move then in time you will find some nice, desireable, honest, family oriented, and decent women.......well I am still looking and must be in the wrong town...Sosua!

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
I was in a Discotec in Paraiso 3 weeks ago and this beautiful but young chica was staring me down..One of my party members said he knew her and she was only 15..There was no way I had any interest in anyone that young.

But he proceded to tell me that in the DR she sees herself as a Woman and if I was to tell her she is too young for me I would probably get slapped in the face..

At that point I finished my beer and left the place...

I hope this sheds some light on the OP's question.......Don't be a fool and put a 25 yr. age difference between you and her otherwise you will look like a cradle rocker.....

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
she was only 15..

i would have ask her how her mother looks....:laugh:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
sometimes judgement is the best option. i've met girls who have a cedula but look 15 or 16. my security guard at my hotel is very good at spotting underage girls even though they have a cedula that says 18 or older.

LAgotOld

Mar 17, 2007
If you can get girls in LA here should be the least of your worries

I am one of the few California guys living in the DR and it is hard to imagine you feeling the need to ask how to get girls here. Just come and the girls will pick you. You can meet them anywhere here. One the bus, in a public car. Anywhere. Just say hello. It's a great icebreaker.

Well, don't know if you have already had your visit. I am sure coming from LA you will love it just for the sheer beauty of the Island. Once you see how green it is it may be hard to return to ole brown sky LA.

Have fun!

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
Here's how I do it :)

I meet my girlfriend (my steady :)) from amigos.com. Mr. dr1 pointed this site out to me a month back and last weekend a girl actually took the bus up from Santo Domingo and stayed two nights without ever knowing me -- and a blast we had. Look here and you will choke on beauty in SD -- Badoo

Without a doubt the best way to meet nice girls is to rent a car and slowly drive by a pubic taxi stand and smile at a girl waiting for a ride. Don't be afraid to take a few friends at the same time and just ask which one doesn't have a boyfriend and get her number for later. Trust me, they rather be alone with you in a nice car then sitting in a old broken down cab with 10 smelling men all trying to put their hand on her butt -- girls hate this. Hey I was getting gas in Sosua last week and this beauty walked by to the taxi stand and just smiled -- the rest is history. The DR women are simply amazing and ARE NOT SHY. And these are the nice girls .....

Oh, I live in So Cal too :glasses:

chauncey

Jan 11, 2007
When it comes down to women it doesn't have anything really to do with the age. As long as they are over 21. My advice to you is this....If you find somone that you like approach them, be interesting, and most of all "DON'T SAY ANYTHING STUPID!!!"

You can say dumb things in any language. Stupidity is universal!!!!

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
When it comes down to women it doesn't have anything really to do with the age. As long as they are over 21. My advice to you is this....If you find somone that you like approach them, be interesting, and most of all "DON'T SAY ANYTHING STUPID!!!"

You can say dumb things in any language. Stupidity is universal!!!!

I've met many women that have been with many dumb a$$es so I'm not so sure I believe in your theory.

kenmasters

Mar 13, 2007
I meet my girlfriend (my steady :)) from amigos.com. Mr. dr1 pointed this site out to me a month back and last weekend a girl actually took the bus up from Santo Domingo and stayed two nights without ever knowing me -- and a blast we had. Look here and you will choke on beauty in SD -- Badoo

Without a doubt the best way to meet nice girls is to rent a car and slowly drive by a pubic taxi stand and smile at a girl waiting for a ride. Don't be afraid to take a few friends at the same time and just ask which one doesn't have a boyfriend and get her number for later. Trust me, they rather be alone with you in a nice car then sitting in a old broken down cab with 10 smelling men all trying to put their hand on her butt -- girls hate this. Hey I was getting gas in Sosua last week and this beauty walked by to the taxi stand and just smiled -- the rest is history. The DR women are simply amazing and ARE NOT SHY. And these are the nice girls .....

Oh, I live in So Cal too :glasses:

Dude you sound alittle thirsty. Is it really that serious in renting a car so you can holla at a chick. :ermm:

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
yup.......

I'm a well travelled mid aged Californian coming to the DR. What age range of women date foreigners in their late 40s-early 50s? (No professional jokes, guys!). For example in Brazil it is very normal for women in their 20s to date guys like me. In Mexico it's more like women in their 30s/40s.

Where does one find 'em? I'm thinking of buying real estate here, and I'd rather be in a place where I'm going to fit in.

Thanks so much for your time. If anyone has any questions about LA or New York, feel free to ask me.
if you got the money honey,95% will have the time for you.you could flower it up but as a rule its play and pay per view.
you can be with girlies of ANY age till yer 99 yrs old down here and they will love you(once you are still PACKING cash).

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
remember the working girls love cash but a real woman loves stability. the choice is yours....

Status
Not open for further replies.