Best Places To Stay And Party In Santiago

elgringopapijudio

Feb 27, 2007
hey my names robbie.

im 25 year old single guy from new york city.

I will be in santiago next week in march 9th and will be spending the weekend and maybe a few days after there in santiago.

I was wondering what the best neighborhood to stay in santiago was where i could be close to all the good cafes, bars, and clubs.

Do you have any hotel or aparthotel in mind tha is near all this in a safe neighborhood and is nice but not too expensive-- maybe up to 30 or 40 dollars per night?

Also I am a gringo but i speak spanish- so going out and meeting people is not a problem.

What are the best, most exclusive, trendy clubs in santiago where i can meet the most beautiful women.

Thanks

Sep 19, 2005
I think it would be more difficult for you to meet women at the trendy places... they are usually escourted there already. Go to one of the dance clubs.....there many groups of single women go together and sit and wait to be asked to dance....( bachatta, and merenge)

In santiago the women are'nt as eager to meet gringos as they are in the resort towns.

I really cant help you on where to stay that fits your criteria.....

use the search function to look for night life options in santiago

good luck

bob

Sadams

Feb 23, 2007
Hi Robbie,
I also will be in Santiago the same time you will be. I am from St. Louis, when I go there I found that central Plaza is a pretty good place to stay. you are right downtown and can walk to see many things. Good Luck
Susanne

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
30-40 bucks a night for a hotel room and you want trendy clubs and beautiful women in santiago? not that a trendy beautiful woman would not want to go to a 30-40 bucks a night hotel....:laugh:

if you find all this in santiago, pm me plz !!!

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
30-40 bucks a night for a hotel room and you want trendy clubs and beautiful women in santiago? not that a trendy beautiful woman would not want to go to a 30-40 bucks a night hotel....:laugh:

if you find all this in santiago, pm me plz !!!

You are hilarious, would that be the same as drinking Johnny Walker Blue out of a plastic cup?? To ElGringo, you can stay at hotel colonial for $20 bucks a night, I believe most of the other hotels are starting at $50 and up. Also, there are no bars you would want to frequent in that area, but Francifol is straight up the block.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Hotel Colonial is cool but...

Don't leave expensive things out. Keep valuables locked up in your suitcase to deter anyone that might have a sticky hand. My mom and Lil sis stayed there once and they stole a few things from my mom. Perfumes and a bracelet.

When I reported it people that had stayed there before were sort of shocked.

EMTuKnowMe

Nov 15, 2006
dolce

i went to a club in santiago called Dolce the other nite. cute girls and a lot of loud music, ranging from american pop to salsa/merengue and reggaeton. if thats what ur into, you would probably enjoy.

have fun. -EMT

djlawlaw

Jul 6, 2006
Look I know you want to save some cash, but you have to spend at least $50 to get a place that is fairly descent. Check out the Aloha Sol Hotel. All the cab drivers know where it is and it is in the middle of the city. It will run you $50, but it is clean and most importantly safe. If you want more info PM me.
P.S. I do not know or am connected to the Hotel. I just stayed at some of those places mention above and found it not to my liking.

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Look I know you want to save some cash, but you have to spend at least $50 to get a place that is fairly descent. Check out the Aloha Sol Hotel. All the cab drivers know where it is and it is in the middle of the city. It will run you $50, but it is clean and most importantly safe. If you want more info PM me.
P.S. I do not know or am connected to the Hotel. I just stayed at some of those places mention above and found it not to my liking.

I also reccommend Aloha Sol. It's slightly more expensive that the other spots mentioned, but it is clean and safe. It also has the benefit of being centrally located. It's a short walk (or an even shorter taxi ride) to the monument and cool bars and restaurants like the Ahi Bar, Kukara Makura, Montezuma, etc. I've met beautiful women at all of these spots. Aloha Sol is also close to the larger banks and El Encanto (an all-purpose store).

I've always found that staying in a centrally located hotel makes your vacation a lot easier.

Vince.

kenDude

Feb 1, 2007
I second the recommendation for Dolce, if you like loud techno. I went there last Wednesday, when ladies drink free and it was so full of dancing hot women, (and almost only women) I thought my friends had brought me to a set-up prostitution place. We didn't stay long enough to drink and dance though.
I prefered the merengue tipico places where it's easier to ask women to dance. I went to Rancho Merengue on the hwy outside of town. There was a great band (Rafelito Ramon y su Conjunto Tipico, think), no cover, and great dancing. Might be hard to get to from downtown w/o paying for a taxi.

walknu

Jul 9, 2007
where is this dolce club located, and is wednesday night still the best night for hot chics? hehe thanks

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
Dolce lounge is located in Zona Rosa and Weds night is the best night for girls (girls drink free). Thursday night is Open Bar (300 peso cover).

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Aloha Sol

I would have to say that Aloha Sol is a good place to stay. Nice rooms at about $50-55 US per night. There are several merengue tipico clubs, Club Ambis, Ahi Bar, Biu Pub, bars around the Monument are good too. You can really enjoy yourself there, good crowds. All are not far from center of Santiago which is where Aloha Sol is located.

Nyeden

Sep 2, 2005
Ahi-bar is really overpriced and they made me some nasty Margarita, IMO many of the women go there dressed like if they are going to a club rather than a bar.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Open Bar

Dolce lounge is located in Zona Rosa and Weds night is the best night for girls (girls drink free). Thursday night is Open Bar (300 peso cover).

Open Bar as in drink as much as you like for 300 pesos? :ermm:

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
It's probably select choice of liquors, like Eristoff Vodka (sever headache and hangover alert if you have too much), and brugal (same as above), maybe they have something else offered too, but I doubt it. They normally sell a beer for like $120 in that place, I doubt beer or whiskey would be included in the open bar.

jcrew20

Jun 22, 2005
Yes, Thursday night is Open Bar (All U can Drink) $300 pesos @Dolce Lounge. Not sure what drinks are free. My friend was drinking Jameson and that was included.