Looking for reviews & pics......

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeleent

Feb 25, 2007
for the Blue Bay getaway. My husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Puerto Plata in Aug. 07. We went to the Blue Bay getaway and spa in Cancun last year. We decided to go to Dominican Republic this year. We can't seem to find very many reviews and pics for this resort (Puerto Plata). What kind of bars/clubs are at the resort or in the area? What are the bar hours? What about the pool bar hours? How is the night life? What kind of entertainment do the have? Since this is an all inclusive resort, are their any resturants or drinks not included? Well, you get the picture, we are looking for as much info about this resort, shopping, outside resort resturants, ect....
Any Info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
leeleent

NYJoe

Mar 8, 2007
check out "debbies dominican" website It has photos and reviews of all hotels by area. Its what persuaded me to chose the Blue Bay

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I have been meaning to go over and do a tour of this newly renovated resort. I will try to get this done later on in the week and post some photos for you!

Please note that Drinrpete is posting this link all over the place. It is NOT relevant to this topic or many others but is SPAMMING us on a travel site.

Thanks.

In the future just click on the "Report Post" icon - it's the icon with the exclamation point beside the post number and fill in the form. this will notify the relevant Moderator for the Forum Category.

Gregg
Mod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.