Everyday life...

paradise07

Jan 6, 2007
Going to be there for 2 month....

Just wondering what sorts of things are there is to do on an everyday basis...Things to see/do in Punta Cana????

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Going to be there for 2 month....

Just wondering what sorts of things are there is to do on an everyday basis...Things to see/do in Punta Cana????

cell phones are dirt cheap here. All you have to do is have it activated for about 10 US dollars worth of calling minutes. You can even find some of the old models (still working) in trash bins....

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
cell phones are dirt cheap here. All you have to do is have it activated for about 10 US dollars worth of calling minutes. You can even find some of the old models (still working) in trash bins....

so you want her to talk on the phone all day? ;) sounds exciting.

paradise07

Jan 6, 2007
Mistake...

I think he replied to another thread I posted by accident...but thanks for the info anyways :)

Feb 7, 2007
Will you be staying in a resort or off-resort? Your choices vary by that.
In-resort, enjoy the food, drinks, sun, pool, occasional stroll, and get fatter by each day (at least that happens to me when visiting the resorts ;))

Off-resort, do you HAVE to be in Punta Cana/Bavaro? Higuey is much better and cheaper. Go out, go to discos, eat some good chimi de pierna, spend hours on the Internet reading the DR1, go shopping, talk non-sense with some friends, watch TV, and if you've got to work, go to work.