swimwear restrictions

musclebodybb

Mar 5, 2007
Is there any restrictions for swimwear for men at the beaches.......i like to wear skimpy string-style bikinis and thongs for suntanning.....

coho

On Vacation!
Mar 4, 2007
I'm middle aged, 50 lbs overweight with excessive body hair and I too like sunbathing in a thong......soooo....where can we hook up musclebodybb???

Sep 19, 2005
men wear bikinis and thongs????

I want to talk to the people that make swimwear rules for the beaches.....

bob

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I believe you are in violation of Section 240d of the Asonahores code of ethics if you wear a "Man Thong" anywhere in public view on The North Coast.

tambo'

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
From a women's point of view, when it comes to men's wear on the beach - more is better!;)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
So what are those older men with huge bellies and hairy backs trying to do when they wear those bikinis????? They repelling people. yuk. Please do everyone a favor and wear trunks.

Sep 19, 2005
come on MAR tell me how a man wears a bikini?...unless he has man tits

to the OP..if you are brave you can probably wear anything you want on the beach.....and anyone of authority that doesnt like it, will probably just keep their mouth shut rather than risk talking to you about it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ha ha ha

bob

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
So what are those older men with huge bellies and hairy backs trying to do when they wear those bikinis????? They repelling people. yuk. Please do everyone a favor and wear trunks.

and why are the bikini's all bright colours?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
come on MAR tell me how a man wears a bikini?...unless he has man tits

to the OP..if you are brave you can probably wear anything you want on the beach.....and anyone of authority that doesnt like it, will probably just keep their mouth shut rather than risk talking to you about it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ha ha ha

bob

lol :D they go topless and so do their wives. Sure Bob you probably wear those bikini bottoms also. :ermm:

why are the bikinis in bright colors??? so they can find them when they are gonna peel them off, hahahahahahaha

C

Chip00

Moderator - I propose sending this thread to the Clown Bin with all of the dudes who want to wear bikinis!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Hey now, just because I HAVE carried my GF's purse, doesnt mean I am gonna let MAR put her bikini on me.....:D :D :D

bob

ay Bob, aren't those tiny trunks that older men wear called bikini?????
I guess you know them by speedos.

yes my bikini is sometimes bigger than what those guys wear. :D

here's a link in case you need one for your next trip, get the one with the leopard print, lol hahahahha :D HOM Swimwear Mens Bikini Thong G-string String Bikinis

Sep 19, 2005
no way am I clicking that link.... ha ha ha

have Tambo take a look and get back to me on what he finds... ha ha ha

bob

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
double for women..nothing more upsetting than a beached whale......:eek:

hahahah yes, I see lots of older overweight women going topless in Puerto Plata, but I still think they look better than the men, with their hairy backs and chest and all. yikes:paranoid:

C

Chip00

Un chicharon gordo anyone?

hahahah yes, I see lots of older overweight women going topless in Puerto Plata, but I still think they look better than the men, with their hairy backs and chest and all. yikes:paranoid:

I hope when I'm in that "state" in my life that I don't get some "wild bug" to go prancing around in my skivies! Maybe these people should be checked for dementia! Also, the dominicans at the beach privately laugh at them as I'm sure do a lot of the foreigners - they should know this wouldn't you think?

We ought to do a survey to ask these people if they think they look remotely attractive. Any volunteers?....:surprised