Sirenis to Sunscape the Beach

paully_p

Mar 6, 2007
Hey out there!!

Just looking for someone to let me know if the two resorts are indeed beside each other and within walking distance on the beach. I have a number of friends travelling to Sunscape the Beach but the resort seems to be full. I want to book the resort beside it to ensure I can meet up with them and hopefully share a beach?

How far away are they from each other?
Are they both on Macao Beach?
Which is the closest resort to Sunscape the Beach if Sirenis Isn't?

Thanks to anyone out there... hope you have a great day!!
Cheers!

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Hey out there!!

Just looking for someone to let me know if the two resorts are indeed beside each other and within walking distance on the beach. I have a number of friends travelling to Sunscape the Beach but the resort seems to be full. I want to book the resort beside it to ensure I can meet up with them and hopefully share a beach?

How far away are they from each other?
Are they both on Macao Beach?
Which is the closest resort to Sunscape the Beach if Sirenis Isn't?

Thanks to anyone out there... hope you have a great day!!
Cheers!

If you walk the beach it is 1.7 miles.

paully_p

Mar 6, 2007
Hey thanks for responding... I had a difficult time of logging back on to respond. Just wondering if the Bahia Principe is any closer to Sunscape the beach or if any resorts are closer.

Researching on the Web is a little confusing. It looks like 2 resorts "Superclubs Breezes" and "Gran Paradise" no longer exist?

Thanks Again!!

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hey thanks for responding... I had a difficult time of logging back on to respond. Just wondering if the Bahia Principe is any closer to Sunscape the beach or if any resorts are closer.

Bahia Principe is at least as far on the other side of Sunscape - I said it was isolated.

Researching on the Web is a little confusing. It looks like 2 resorts "Superclubs Breezes" and "Gran Paradise" no longer exist?

Thanks Again!!

SuperClubs Breezes Punta Cana is now Barcelo Punta Cana.

AMHSA Marina Grand Paradise Bavaro is unchanged and still exists between Majestic Colonial and Barcelo Punta Cana.

Gregg

paully_p

Mar 6, 2007
Thanks again...

I am totally fine with the 1.7mile difference between them... I just wanted to make sure there weren't any resorts closer to Sunscape that I could have booked at..

Thanks for all your help!

Paul:bunny:

paully_p

Mar 6, 2007
Just so I can go to bed and sleep soundly tonight... what is the closest resort to Sunscape the Beach?

Understanding that no resort is right beside it...

paully_p

Mar 6, 2007
I finally found Sunscape and Serenis on Yahoo Maps... I didn't realize just how far away Secrets, Sirenis and Sunscape were from absolutly everything else.

Thanks for all your help... it really helped me out.
Cheers Paul

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Secrets Excellence

I think that the Secrets Excellence is closer to Sirenes than Sunscape, just the other way.