what the hell do you think??!!

meanmonkey

Mar 4, 2007
You all claim to be so unhappy because of a sanki or a guy from DR....the truth is, you can find such men enywhere you go. If you're going on holiday don't fall in love with the first guy who will tell you you're beautiful and definitely do not sleep with him!!...For god's sake what is wrong with all of you??!!....I have been to DR 3 times....and I got used to everyone calling me "linda" or "guapa" but I never jumped to sb's bed because of that...I have there many friends, we go out of the resort every time I come and never anything bad happened. I don't understand people who go on holiday and can't rest without getting themselves into romance....they think that relaxing is always combained with loosening their morals. I don't really blame those sanki pankies for what they do....it's their job.... they can't be proud of themselves but they only do that because some horny tourists can't stop and think and then they blame guys. Blaming anyone won't do any good cause sankies don't really care if they hurt u or not....if you're not sending money- you're useless....that's it.....what is there really more to talk about??!!

eralc777

Aug 6, 2005
Hmmmm, I think guapa may be accurate then.

Calm down dear....its only a commercial!! :cheeky:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I also thought this is all women's weakness and they should be stronger. But, after my visit - all I can say that some of these guys will give you the kind of BS you never heard anywhere else and will never hear again ;) They can take your heart in no time :cheeky: So, I can understand why women post here, really :bunny:

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
You all claim to be so unhappy because of a sanki or a guy from DR....
Who are "you all"?

The vast majority of people who get taken by a sankie are too embarassed to tell us about it.

Are these people forcing you to listen to their problems?
Just tell them that it really upsets you and that they should cut it out.:tired:

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Jeez-- this reminds me of someone elses angry post! Maybe there should be a new thread started. A pro sankie thread. These poor sankies come from broken homes. It's the poverty that makes them do it. You can't blame them blame it on the poverty. If they weren't so poor then they wouldn't have to scam people......

Actually I guess it should be if the tourists weren't so horny you wouldn't have sankies!! Sankies are just doing their civic duty. Maybe we should give them a medal. They are lying and cheating and suffering through bad sex with overweight, unattractive (saying this to make a point-- don't necessarily mean it) tourists to fulfil their civic pride. More power to them. God Bless these sankies. I'm filling up as I write this.

Ay Dios Mio!

Maybe today should be National Sankie Day in the DR!

Daddy_Dom

Feb 4, 2007
You all claim to be so unhappy because of a sanki or a guy from DR....the truth is....!

Oh mi amigo, I hope you are dominican, I felt like you the first time when I saw a post about sankies... here don't talk so nice about them, but pa lante!!

DD. ;)

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
You are right--- Every Day is National Sankie Day but maybe they should get a Parade!!---by the way some of these people talk!

The National Sankie Parade!!!--floats and all---Mr & Miss Sankie 2007!

Daddy_Dom

Feb 4, 2007
You are right--- Every Day is National Sankie Day but maybe they should get a Parade!!---by the way some of these people talk!

The National Sankie Parade!!!--floats and all---Mr & Miss Sankie 2007!

what's mean pa lante ? hmmm.. if you was with a sanky you must know it LMAO... you are right, I bet if Mr Sanky exist, sure lots of tourist come for to be with him LOL.. so it mean sanky are an Idol!!

DD.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Maybe the movie has had a wider audience than previously thought !!!! The word is out!!!!

The cat is out of the bag!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I see: BS takes heart.
That's good.

Whoever is done like that deserves it.

m'frog

:laugh: well, it is not just words. I pay attention to much more than that ;) But somehow they tell you all the right things at the right time. Really, I have heard a lot of lines in many different languages, but nothing like from Dominicans.