Hertz 24hr @ Las Americas?

jeanmarie

Mar 24, 2004
I just booked an NYC-SDQ trip with Jet Blues's intro fares for Memorial day weekend. My flight down gets in at 3:40am...

I see in Expedia, that Budget appears to operate 24 hours in SD on a shuttle from the airport to another rental location basis.

I beleive it's been awhile since any airline has had middle of the night arrival in SD, but does anybody have any experience with the Hertz shuttle in the wee hours of the morning? dependable? recommended?

Thanks.

Last edited:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I just booked an NYC-SDQ trip with Jet Blues's intro fares for Memorial day weekend. My flight down gets in at 3:40am...

I see in Expedia, that Budget appears to operate 24 hours in SD on a shuttle from the airport to another rental location basis.

I beleive it's been awhile since any airline has had middle of the night arrival in SD, but does anybody have any experience with the Hertz shuttle in the wee hours of the morning? dependable? recommended?

Thanks.
Here is the contact info. you might want in order to get detailed information from the actual Hertz in SDQ airport.

Notice, Mon to Fri they are open from 7am to 11pm and on weekends from 7am to 10pm.

Direcci?n: Las Americas International Airport

Ciudad: Santo Domingo
Pa?s: Rep?blica Dominicana
Tel?fono: 809-549-0454
Tel?fono alternativo:
Fax: 809-221-8927
Horarios de apertura: Mo-Fr 0700-2300, Sa-Su 0700-2200
Hertz Dominicana

-NALs

jeanmarie

Mar 24, 2004
Thanks- I made a mistake in the name of the post - it is BUDGET car rental that appears to function 24 hours... I am going to call tomorrow and I'll post what I find out here.

Jean