Problems with resale of the property when developer financing

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraway

Mar 8, 2007
Hello, I seek for the legal advice how to solve our problem. We bought our property in DR by taking 50% developer financing and sign "promesa Venta" at th Notary. Two years later we are willing to resale our property and we heard already we need authorization from the developer? There is no stipulation in the promise of sale, do we need to ask him for authorization according to Dominican law?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
faraway, I'm going to start closing your threads - enough already. You're posting all over. Seems to me you need a good lawyer fast. Try Fabio Guzman's office in the legal forum. Pay them some money to sort out your problem - there is no such thing as a free lunch!

faraway

Mar 8, 2007
Chris,
I'm sekking for help and I try to explain my situation, I think I deserve some feedback, or is this forum only for particular people and problems.
Noone can solve my problem on this forum and I know I need the lawyer, but at least this should be a warning for those many who sign the contract with the trust to the lawyer and in the goddfaight. So think twice before you close my threads, otherswise the DR1 forum is not objectiv one.
For your information we close the deal by Guido Perdomo, no comments.
I will not send any new threads, wait for a feedabck.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.