impuestos ?

nathalie.b

Aug 17, 2006
HI, I'm french,
if buy a land inthe campo ( like 50 tareas) and sell it to another person inmediatamently (and I sell this land whith a price a little higher ) I 've I an impuesto to Pay ?

when I bay a land for me,I pay the " transferecia impuesto" to impuestos internos, but if I'm the seller, which taxes I have to pay ?
thanks a lot to answer.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Quick Sale

...if buy a land inthe campo ( like 50 tareas) and sell it to another person inmediatamently
The immediate sale would not be possible as you'll have to wait to get the title in order to become the legal owner first.
That usually takes some time...
On the other hand, you can do it.... and run. ;)

m'frog

nathalie.b

Aug 17, 2006
thank you very much to answer,
I Baught a land there one year ago, I paid the "transferencia" tax, and I have the title of owner, so I know that. But I want to bay a land for me and a friend of mine. If I bay all the land at my name, I'll have to pay the same tax,
but if I sell a part of this land to my friend, have I another tax to pay ?

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
It is possible to "quick sell" your land without registering the title in your name first.
I did it myself with condos preconstruction. Just paid a little downpayment and made bill of sale and when the price went up just sold my "option to buy" to somebody else by resigning from the bill of sale and the new owner made a new contract with the developer directly.
I have not been the legal registered owner at all but made a nice profit just on a small downpayment.