Grand Palladium Punta Cana and ??'s

Beaches and Beyond

Mar 10, 2007
My daughter, 26, and myself are planning a trip to Punta Cana to arrive on May 31st. Can anyone tell me if this is a busy time at the resorts, rainy time?? Also, we would like to have a room very close to the beach, which of the Palladium resorts do you recommend? Thanks so much for the help!!:bunny: :bunny:

Feb 7, 2007
It will be mid-season, the occupancy would be at about 75-80%.

All Palladium (now called Fiesta) resorts are good, so you can do Bavaro, or Punta Cana, it's all same, same service, just a different layout of the villas.

Rooms are assigned on the arrival, but you can put in a request with the reservations department at Palladium, and they will do best they can but they cannot guarantee the exact location of teh room. Try to do it directly with Palladium reservations, as if you do the request with a travel agent the request may or may not get to Palladium reservations department.

antroo

Mar 25, 2007
My daughter, 26, and myself are planning a trip to Punta Cana to arrive on May 31st. Can anyone tell me if this is a busy time at the resorts, rainy time?? Also, we would like to have a room very close to the beach, which of the Palladium resorts do you recommend? Thanks so much for the help!!:bunny: :bunny:

We are going to the Grand Palladium Bravaro in June ........... have you gotten any other info?