2000-2002 Jeep wanted

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
The other post was affected by a computer error...So Here it is again..I am looking for a Jeep Wrangler or Chevy Geo 4 wheel drive..I am in the Barahona area but will consider looking all the way to Santo Domingo for a good one...

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Zak
With all due respect, you don't want a Wrangler if you're living in Barahona, you'll know what I mean, the first time it breaks down.
Go with the Chevy tracker..
jd

JD,
Thanks for your advice but my buddy has a garage in San Rafael and works mostly on Jeeps..He has a boatload of parts for them and can repair them by flashlight..This is why I mentioned Jeep or Tracker..It's all about price,supply and availability...I would not even consider supercarros.com for personal reasons which is why I made this post..

But again thanks for your reply.......
ZAK

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I agree with JD on this. I would go with a Jap made jeep, just like a Chevy Tracker, which is a re-badged Suzuki :)

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
I agree with JD on this. I would go with a Jap made jeep, just like a Chevy Tracker, which is a re-badged Suzuki :)

OK thats 2 positive replys about the Tracker...So does anyone know of a Good condition Tracker for sale in the South..?? It was my second choice but now it is my first....Appreciate it guys...