Dominican Republic Newspaper in USA

Danny1234

Mar 20, 2007
Dear Friends,
I need some help...I need to find the Dominican Republic newspaper that is acually printed in the states ( Florida and New York )..not web news but the old fashioned paper. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it.
Thanks a lot,
Danny

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
There are many Spanish-language newspapers throughout the US. Most, if not all, report on DR events regularly but I've never heard of one that is exclusively DR-focused. You sure there's such a thing?

BTW. Welcomed to DR1...!!!

Danny1234

Mar 20, 2007
Thank you so much, I found Periodico Dominican Times printed in NY/NJ and I only need one more for Florida.
I really appreciate the help.
Danny

engels64

Feb 27, 2007
Actually

Danny,

Dominican Times in NY will not be a good source for printed news as they are a magazine that focuses more on entertaiment news and articles. If you want daily dominican newspapers in NYC you can find "periodicos criollos" that are actually just printed in the US. In washington Heights "bodegas", you can find: Listin Diario, Hoy, El jaya and others. I am sorry, but I don't know where you can find these newspapers in Florida. Nevertheless, I am pretty positive that they have them somewhere there.

Good luck!