About that "Help with my DR Queen Post"

dmos1128

Mar 20, 2007
Greetings ladies and gentleman.

Well, my thread from yesterday was closed by the moderator. :-( Again, thank you for all your advice. Also, no I did not post the thread just to get responses. I wanted to know the answers to my questions.

Of course, I would have found out these answers anyway but I wanted your expert input and experience.

Now for an update

My DR queen and I were discussing Gringos (I am not a gringo) and she proceeded to tell me what she has heard from her girlfriends about Gringos. That conversation lead to personal questions being discussed and all my questions I posted yesterday in this forum were answered. The answer was yes to all of them as she hesitated, looked at me like I was just wrong to ask such questions, and then smiled, and giggled, and proceeded to answer them.

Although, it will probably be sometime before my DR queen and I experience the actions stated in my questions that is fine with me. I want to get to know her better too although I am a person who knows what I want and takes what I what I want right away, no hesitation or second guessing.

But, it will take some time as I do not think she is has convinced herself that I am not some type of sweet talking pretty boy playboy who is around to break her heart but, as she gets to know me, the prejudge will disappear. For now, I am still getting the "Why me" questions from her but I am use to that from females, regardless of nationality or race. (WTF does that say about how I present myself).

All this woman has to do to answer the "Why Me" question is look in the mirror, look at her smile, tape record her voice and her laugh, and the answer to that question will be evident.

Is it normal for DR woman to be so suspicious and doubtful of a man's attractions, admirations, and legitimate intentions out the gate?

Many thx!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
it's not you they're doubtful of, it's themselves. living in a third world country can produce mental, physical and emotional scars.

when she looks in the mirror, all she can say is "why me". she really doesn't see her beauty, she sees more like the pain she has suffered.

if someone always told me "why me" i would probably say "why don't i move on"....

C

Chip00

That conversation lead to personal questions being discussed and all my questions I posted yesterday in this forum were answered. The answer was yes to all of them as she hesitated, looked at me like I was just wrong to ask such questions, and then smiled, and giggled, and proceeded to answer them.

Take a hint from the gf - you were wrong to ask such questions - she may have laughed but for sure she lost a whole lot of respect for you hence her apparent suspicion of why you like her.

Face it bud - you blew it big time - If I were you I would just start over and find another girl. As far as all of the other stuff goes you are worrying about nonsense - if you treat a women right after you are married more than likely they will do just about anything you want within reason.

Last edited:

slrguy

Oct 17, 2006
Kyle, I'm gonna haveta beg to differ. I have spent a lot of time in "third world" countries, and in my experience, people are people.

I spent some time in West Africa,and many folks I met there, because of my work, lived in mud huts - and had never seen electricity or running water. BUT - the impression of these people I came away with was - they had more dignity in their little fingers, more pride, than any other nationality I have ever been exposed to. (and by this I really mean dignity - not French, etc. arrogance.)

Anyone with serious self-image problems should look in the mirror and change something- not blame, or be excused by, their "third world" status.

Just my $.02....

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Is it normal for DR woman to be so suspicious and doubtful of a man's attractions, admirations, and legitimate intentions out the gate?

Many thx!

I don't think that she is the problem here. I heard from some Dominican women and actually Dominican men themselves (my tour guides in SD) that it is very common for Dominican men to lie to women, pretend they are serious just to get some and then leave. She wants to make sure your intentions are serious before she gives the world to you. Any decent woman behaves this way. If there is real feeling between you and her - patience and understanding will win. If there is no feeling - no need to stick around and hurt her then. Find someone else.

Marazul

Apr 19, 2007
Hmmmm Totally true about the answer of Avrora...... There are lots of players around...... U cant trust everybody so easy.... not even to dominican men.... this is a dominican grl talking! ...... I have told my Bf ... i do trust him cuz he has gain it...... But when u have date other guys (dominicans) who put the heaven and the stars infront of u and in ur back they are with other woman..... Hmmm thats enough to be aware of ....

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
Most Dominican women only need to look around and see all the single mothers to know what?s probably in store for them. So if they are jealous or protective or ask why me they are only trying to protect themselves. In most of their minds [all men are alike] they only need to look around to confirm this belief.