Possibly The Best Chicken Joke Ever

paddy

Silver
Oct 4, 2003
A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against
the headboard smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on its face.
The egg, looking a bit ****ed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and
says, "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question.

If anyone needs it explained - read it a second time.

engels64

Feb 27, 2007
jajaj

the funniest thing i've heard all day!!

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Good one!

Too funny!!

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Oh, I finally get it. Yesterday I was wondering all day what this had to do with crossing the street.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
...and now the dirtiest chicken joke ever

Good one!

I?ve got possibly the dirtiest chicken joke out there:

So this guy is desperate for sex and goes to a whorehouse. He goes to the attendant, and says "I?m desperate, I need to have sex now!!!"
The attendant asks the man how much money he has, to which he responds " $10."
The attendant tells him "I?m sorry but for $10 you?re not going to get a woman... ....but for $10 we can give you a chicken and you can do what you please with it.?
The desperate man thinks about it, and says "you know what, I?ll take it"
The attendant gives him a key, and the man goes to a room, filled with mirrors and a chicken in the middle, and desperate as he is, he proceeds to get it on with the chicken.

The next week the man is desperate again, and asks the attendant if there is anything available for some lovin.
The attendant again, asks how much he has. The man replies "$5".
The attendant tells him that "that won?t even get you a chicken... ...but we do have this room where you can watch people go at it for $5"
The desperate man, says "he?ll I could go for that!"
So he goes to this room, full of seats facing a glass booth where there is full blown orgy going on.
Excited he says to the man next to him "wow this has gotta be the craziest thing I?ve ever seen!"
The man next to him replies "this is nothing, last week I saw some guy ***k a chicken!"

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
chicken sandwiches

2 children both in grade three ate chicken sandwiches everyday for lunch.
partway through the year both children recognized this similarity and became friends. They were friends up until grade six when one day the little girl all of a sudden stop eating chicken sandwiches. The boy confronted her and said why are you not eating chicken sandwiches I am not going to be your friend no more. The girl replies" i had to", " i started to grow feathers down there". The little boy said let me see. The little girl pulled down her pants and showed him the little boy quickly said yaah you better stop. The little boy and girl remand friends. The boy ate chicken and the girl ate what ever. all of a sudden the little boy stopped eating his chicken sandwiches as well. the little girl wondered why and asked him. the little boy replied i started to grow hair down there as well. the little girl said let me see the little boy showed her. she said its to late you already have the neck and gauld to.