So I?ve decided to become a Sanky....

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
That?s right after much research - going around the beaches of the countries, I have found a niche market which I can take over. I have noticed that there are no white sankies, so I?ve decided I will take charge and become the first white Sanky Panky - I shall be known as Sanky Blanky!!! I figure I have all the skills necessary, I love to play on the beach, I love women, I am good looking, I am a good actor, I can come up with cheezy pick-up lines and compliments in the blink of an eye, I speak most of the required languages Spanish, English, French and Italian, which should make it easy for me to get a job at a resort. I am having a little trouble with the hairstyle, as I have straight hair, how should I go about getting that sanky style? Bleach my hair and get a perm? Please, any help would be greatly appreciated in getting this semi-gringo going on the road to Sanky Succes, and hopefully taking it to new hights!

P.S During my research I also noticed a lack of Asian and Indian Sankies, so if there?s any of you out there, that always wanted to become an international lady?s man, go for it! There?s a gold mine out there!!!

Motorcycler

Jan 20, 2007
www.motorcycler.com
You can always buy an AFRO wig and live a double life!!!!
Frog1.gif

How about the gistro and the dark shades??? Game for that???

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
jajajajaj great idea!!!

El_Uruguayo;502158]That?s right after much research - going around the beaches of the countries, I have found a niche market which I can take over.

I have noticed that there are no white sankies, so I?ve decided I will take charge and become the first white Sanky Panky
-
what makes u think women go to the DR looking for white sankies??

I shall be known as Sanky Blanky
!!! But I loooove ur nickname

I figure I have all the skills necessary, I love to play on the beach, I love women, I am good looking,
I like you already. :bunny:

I speak most of the required languages Spanish,
Speak to me in the Uruguasho accent. :cheeky:

I am having a little trouble with the hairstyle, as I have straight hair, how should I go about getting that sanky style?
Get dreds!!!!!!

P.S During my research I also noticed a lack of Asian and Indian Sankies,
nooooo let those women go to India or Asia!

ok so these are my suggestions.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
yeah but can you dance?

You can be the ugliest man on earth but if you can handle a woman on the dance floor there's very little else you need to do :laugh:

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
yeah but can you dance?

You can be the ugliest man on earth but if you can handle a woman on the dance floor there's very little else you need to do :laugh:

wow that is so true.

on dancing Take some lessons from the sankys, a lot of hip movement is important. and you must be able to go both ways because you must cater to couples, that's where the big bucks are. lol ;)

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
AnnaC!

I also hope he knows how to sweet talk!

I must say that Dominican guys are born with a sweet/convincing PhD under their arms; it's a must otherwise you will be considered a Pariguayo-Paraguayo!!

My 2 cents!

Perlanegra

yeah but can you dance?

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Sanky in the making...

Thanks for the help - I?m taking notes! Hmm I think I might have to start off with a wig until I can grow my dreds. And thanks AnnaC, I almost forgot to say that I rock the dancefloor! I?m not a master of the bachata or merengue, but I get by, I also salsa, swing, and hey I?m new to the perreo, but I had the whole bar lookin over at me the other day with astonishment on their faces as if to say "damn, the white boy can keep up!!!" hahaha - but where I?m lacking on the dancefloor my looks and unmentionables compensate ;)

Asi que quien sera la primera victama del Sanky Uruguasho? Sho estoy sheno de amor, y quier compartir!!!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
me me me

Thanks for the help - I?m taking notes! Hmm I think I might have to start off with a wig until I can grow my dreds. And thanks AnnaC, I almost forgot to say that I rock the dancefloor! I?m not a master of the bachata or merengue, but I get by, I also salsa, swing, and hey I?m new to the perreo, but I had the whole bar lookin over at me the other day with astonishment on their faces as if to say "damn, the white boy can keep up!!!" hahaha -

but where I?m lacking on the dancefloor my looks and the unmentionables compensate
aja, yeah right, and I'm Marily Monroe.

Asi que quien sera la primera victama del Sanky Uruguasho? Sho estoy sheno de amor, y quier compartir!!!

:p :p man I can picture myself laying on the beach listening to that accent mixed in with the ocean waves, ayyyy Dio mio papi. :eek:

you better be good looking don't be leadin' me on.....lol:surprised

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002

I'm impressed already :classic: But I don't get out much :squareeye

You can practice on me and I will let you know when you're ready for your debut :laugh:

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
I figure that after the many aggresive aproaches of the local sanky, I will make a smooth move, and my sauveness will come as a breath of fresh air to the foreign lady and she will forget about my non-blackness, and how do shu say, become prey, like a little gazelle to the claws of the lion!

And I do not lie, word of my handsomness has travelled far and wide! Ladies do not feel victimized by my seduction, but rather priveledged to have had their most orgasmic experience with El Uruguasho!!

Perhaps a little practice is in order - a woman is like a musical instrument which needs to be finely tuned in order to make beautiful music! And I wish to become a virtuoso!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Que mal te veo, nene!!! :cheeky: ;)

It is my experience the Uruguayos don't have the necessary 'lavia' or sweet-talk to be able to 'uruguafy' anyone!!! :pirate:

They also don't have the right 'moves' on or off the dancefloor...the hair can be fixed with braids, but definetely the lack of that oh so precious color WILL affect you!!!:nervous:

Nope, I say stick to what you know kid...you will never make it...Mind you, you might have tons of fun trying...but you'll never be able to make the big bucks...no sir!!!:rambo:

Uruguay que no, ni no!!!:bunny:

MQ

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
There was already one sankiewannabe here - Shad. I have not seen his jokes in a while. Who knows what happened??? He played with women's hearts and got lost in the game or something ? :cheeky: ) So, try not to repeat his fortune, stick to the Internet ;)

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
if the sankie job doesn't work out, then apply for a canadian female whale handler...:laugh:

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
I take it that the MQ had a not so lustful experience with one of my fellow countrymen, but that damage can be repaired with soft kissess and caresses ;)

And I do love animals, I am a member of greenpeace, I donate so that others cand handle the whales - I concentrate on the other endangered species, the naive foreign lady unaware of the lurking sanky :)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I take it that the MQ had a not so lustful experience with one of my fellow countrymen, but that damage can be repaired with soft kissess and caresses ;)

And I do love animals, I am a member of greenpeace, I donate so that others cand handle the whales - I concentrate on the other endangered species, the naive foreign lady unaware of the lurking sanky :)

No, che...sho soy Uruguasha...no le?ste mi presentaci?n en este board?:cheeky:

Really, I was born in Montevideo...been living in the US for a looooong time...

But I do know the ways of my countrymen...and they CAN'T...no matter how much they try...even begin to compare to the real thing...that's why I married a Dominican...NO...not a sankie...(even though some people here want to describe him as such!:eek: )

Anyway, being fellow countrypeople, good luck in all your endeavors...It was a big surprise when I read you nick here...never thought I'd find another Uruguayan on the board...

Are you in DR? Where? How familiar are you really with the people there?

MQ

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Mira boluda, asi que hay otro Charua por aqui! Just to clear up I?m a joker, and not looking to insult anyone here. I?m in Santo Domingo, el Millon, been here a few months, now, I am quite familiar with the city, country and people. As for Uruguay, I lived there 5 years ago, in montevideo, then moved to canada, and now here.... ...Long story. But I?ve been back a few times since, can?t get enough of it. And yesterday I saw an Uruguayo at the mall, only an Uruguayo would be out at a mall with a mate and thermos, haahah. Have you been back?

ron-anejo

Dec 17, 2006
Never Leave Your Woman Behind.

I returned to canada to look after my mother who has cancer. My 20 month old daughter(born in Higuey) came with me. Her mother is a Higueyana And that was 2 years ago.And my daughter is now 4.
Next month we were planning on returning to the DR and build a Villa.
I sent money weekly and called nearly every day.
Today my (now ex) told me she has married a dominican 9 months ago.
I told her she should go to hollywood because she sure put on a good act.
Do not think I will return now, THE WOMEN ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE MEN.
Maybe worse.
Never leave your woman alone!!!