A Sticky With Maps

Sep 19, 2005
For now I've "Stickied" this thread and have copied the maps to my computer. When I get enough to justify the work I'll set up ther permanent thread and delete this one.

Please e-mail maps as attachments or links to maps to me at:

dr1.maps@gmail.com

and I'll look after them from there.

Gregg
Mod.

I think it would be nice to post up a sticky in this forum of any and all maps ever posted here...I know I have seen many of the last few years, some pretty good, but cant seem to find them again..and I have done some searches, and it is just too time consuming looking at every thread that has the word map in it.

there is a sticky of resort map layouts!

if you make the sticky I could scan a few of the maps I have , that i think are the best I have seen so far of the island and its cities, to feed the sticky

bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rellosk

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
That's good enough for me, I like the idea too.

Please send your maps to be posted to

dr1.maps@gmail.com

When I get a few I'll create the thread with a few rules up front followed by links to the maps based on the Geographical area.

I'll consult with "The Boss" as to whether he wants DR1 or another site to host the files but either way they will be accessible as a "Sticky" in this category. If they outgrow this area I can split them by geographical area and have a "Sticky" in each section but let's not get ahead of ourselves yet - LOL.

Gregg
Moderator Travel Forums

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How about just a list of links to maps rather than the whole map posted here?

like santo domingo

Got it.

Gregg

Sep 19, 2005
I know we have some available here on the site inside some threads...with in the last few months, I know sosua and puerto plata have been the subject of map needs...If it hasnt been done by the time i get home tonight, Ill search them up and get them posted in here...

this is a usefull one

CopyofSosuaMap.jpg

bob

Got it.

Gregg

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
scuuuuuuse me! silly of me not to know how old it is. it does show major highways and attractions and i find it most useful. guess i'll keep it to myself...:p

Sep 19, 2005
oops.....sorry bout dat..ha ha..

didnt mean to step on any toes...here i have some shoe polish to take care of that !!

I am as tickler for maps...i love maps...of course they are all welcome....

bob

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
no hard feelings bob... i wear steel toes.. and shouldn't have snapped back.. apologies

EM2Thrasher

Jun 29, 2008
Santiago & Santo Domingo Detail Maps

I added a post with these 2 maps before, but thought it would be a good idea to add them to this sticky thread to make it easier to find.

The file for the S.D. is quite large (35.4Mb) but also contains a lot of info about the city itself aside from the map portion.

Links to download them are below

Santiago: Santiago.pdf

S.D.: Santo Domingo.pdf

A

apostropheman

Neither link works for me :(
I added a post with these 2 maps before, but thought it would be a good idea to add them to this sticky thread to make it easier to find.

The file for the S.D. is quite large (35.4Mb) but also contains a lot of info about the city itself aside from the map portion.

Links to download them are below

Santiago: Santiago.pdf

S.D.: Santo Domingo.pdf

Reactions: jrhartley