Website Needed! - Hostel Riazor

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
Does anyone have a Website for the Hostel Riazor?

I understand that this place is Guest Friendly... So I may want to switch my reservation to their hotel. Wondering what the rate is? -

I would like to find a website if someone has one.

Thanks!:glasses:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Hotel Venezia and Hotel Mercure are two other good options. If this is your first trip to Santo Domingo I would think Hotel Mercure would be your best choice.

nixonbd

Sep 16, 2006
I don't think they have one. I picked up their brochure on my last trip about four weeks ago. Their email is: hostal_riazor@hotmail.com

I'm looking for more info on this place myself. Heading back down the first week in May.

Note: Mercure is a good choice if you want to hang on Conde. I'm burnt out on it for now and want to stay a ways from it. But close enough to walk to it, which Riazor is.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
If you do a search here on HOTEL Riazor (even though the actual name contains Hostal) you should find the phone number and address as well. Ive stayed there a few times - as well as the Mercure. Pretty comparable in quality and price actually, but because of the locations, very different experiences. As of about 4 or 5 monbths ago, the pool on the roof of the Riazor was still closed...