JOB wanted....

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hello,
Can somebody help me out / or know to find a job in Sosua or area please...I am recently , since 3 weeks un-emplyed, I worked as a Property manager for a Vacational Rental apartment complex....any job will do for me as it need to be payed good...lol..see below as well.
I am a dynamic female person who is seeking for any job opportunity available.
Posses the knowledge and ability to convey and comprehend information effectively in English, also to conduct business in one or more foreign languages such as French or Dutch, which requires strong communication skills.
Besides the fact that I am from The Netherlands I do not only speak fluent English and Dutch but also German, French and Spanish.Skills

* Computer: MS Word/Windows 2000 XP; Word processing; Spreadsheets;
Presentations and Database mgmt; Excel; Outlook Express; Internet.
* Interpersonal Communication: Organize and Host events; Sales/Marketing;
Negotiator; Welcome and Greet guests; problem solving/troubleshoot.
* Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
* Bartender/ Waitress
* Tour guide/Hostess
* Translator

Up on request more information and r?sum? are available, don?t hesitate to contact
Thank you and wish you all a good day!
Coralia

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
Your English could be better.....

This is only a small criticism, as you're obviously experienced and have a lot to offer, but you need to work on your English spelling and grammer a little bit if you're going to `sell yourself' as being fluent.

I did see an ad in the window of The Property Centre in Sosua looking for an Apprentice Real Estate Agent. I first saw it on 7 March, but it was still there yesterday, so I'm assuming they haven't found anybody yet.

The number to ring is 809-571-1050.

Best of luck.

fago

Feb 7, 2007
job

Hi,

Please give us your local telephone number and email . We'll contact you tomorrow for a position we have in Puerto Plata.

Regards