Know of Dominican Hair Salon in TORONTO ???

tinydiego

Apr 8, 2007
Hi, I am new to Toronto. I am looking for the dominican community in Toronto and especially a dominican hair salon here!!! Thanks.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Tinydiego,

I'm sorry, I just went through that thread and it doesn't answer your question. It should however give you and idea as to the number of people in that area and I will assume one of them will drop a post shortly to help you out.

Welcome to DR1.

Rick

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
TinyDiego you say "salon" so I assume you mean for women? If, however, you are looking for a Dominican barber shop, there is one near Finch and Weston Road. It's in Plaza Latino on Milvan Drive. There are always lots of Dominicans hanging out there so it's also a bit of a social club.

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
TinyDiego you say "salon" so I assume you mean for women? If, however, you are looking for a Dominican barber shop, there is one near Finch and Weston Road. It's in Plaza Latino on Milvan Drive. There are always lots of Dominicans hanging out there so it's also a bit of a social club.

Here are some salons but I'm not sure if they are exclusively Dominican:

Lucy?s Beauty Centre
6 Westmoreland Avenue, Toronto
416-530-4930

Mariana Hairstyling
1547 Jane Street, Toronto
416-247-7353

Latin Hair Design
1889 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto
416-785-1977

Hair Design by Maria
1886 Eglinton Avenue West, Toronto

viajar

Feb 19, 2009
Any updates Dominican Hair Salon in Toronto

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has any updates on Dominican Hair Salons in Toronto. My wife needs to find one as our Toronto weather is not yet agreeing with her hair!

judyisnice

Oct 11, 2002
Hi,
if you can find a shop that does hair for black women or a place that ...does stratening of hair .....then your in the right place.

Good luck

judy

Glitterbox24

May 21, 2009
off the topic! but Omega is having a concert in Canada? Im in NY and thought he couldnt get a US visa, ig uess its diff for canadian visa

jmoxey

May 27, 2012
I AGREE with Shephanie Shephard...went there once and will never go again...do you know of anyone else in the area? I just moved to Toronto and in serious need of a Dominican hair stylist!