Father and two children died

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGoss

Mar 28, 2007
I have heard that a father and two children died during your rain storm there last night. Is this true? If so, its so sad and my heart goes out to everyone there during these periods. Here I was upset over the whole shorts and bikini top threads and then I find this out....really puts things into perspective doesn't it?

May god embrace this family.

Monica

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I have heard that a father and two children died during your rain storm there last night. Is this true? If so, its so sad and my heart goes out to everyone there during these periods. Here I was upset over the whole shorts and bikini top threads and then I find this out....really puts things into perspective doesn't it?

May god embrace this family.

Monica

Yes, I'm afraid it is. It happened in Maimon, the children were 10 & 3 years of age respectively.
Puerto Plata Digital

There was another fatality in Santiago as well.
El Nuevo Diario

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
Truely sad news

My deepest sympathies to all the friends, families and neighbors of these tragedies. 10 and 3 is such a precious age. God Bless.

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
My heart goes out to all of you.....

I get very choked up about any tragedy, particularly those involving children as I have young ones of my own.

I sincerely hope that all families involved have access to lots of love, help and support to guide them through this terrible time....

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
The funeral was on the national news on TV tonight. They're still looking for the body of the second child. The father was a national baseball player in 1990 - they put the Liga towel on top of the coffin. There is a lot of anger in the neighbourhood because the village has no bridge and roads become rivers during torrential downpours. There is now info in all the national press, I'll just put a couple here:
http://www.elcaribecdn.com/articulo_multimedios.aspx?id=121144&guid=FEC2D9E841884DDEBD089730B7BCE478&Seccion=63

El Nacional, la voz de todos

El Nuevo Diario

Status
Not open for further replies.