help

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
is this the start of the "after semana santa sankie search"???????????????????????????????????????????? whooopie :bunny:

Everytime you mention that word the thread will be passed on to that forum so please don't assume till you know the facts. Those kinds of searches usually include a name and hotel location ;) so she really could be looking for a misplaced friend. ;)

Maybe a deported one since she thinks "Dominicans abroad" means out of the UK and not the other way around :laugh:

But we really don't know till she tells us more. ;)

lucy32

Apr 12, 2007
francisa sanchez Pole

Trying to find a friend who maybe working in Boca Chica.Her married name is Fran (pole) and lived in the uk for several years with her husband Jeff Pole.Aged about 25 has a son and sisters called Ruth and Rosa who are married to Americans.Her mother lived in a place called Isobelita in Santa Domingo.
I really need to find my Fran as I have some information for her and will offer a reward to anyone who locates her as iam worried about her where abouts.
have family pictures etc.
please try and help me find my friend wouldnt ask if it wasnt important to her well being.
thankyou Lucy Holland

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
If anyone wishes to help out in this matter do it by PM as you have the address of the OP as posted or you can PM them through DR1.

Thread is closed!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.