THE 27 Charcos

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachbum

Mar 16, 2005
25 days and counting......Does anyone have any information on how or who I can contact to arrange a trip to level one or the top of the Charcos falls. I?ve looked at Mel?s, Isaira, and Alf?s tours and it appears they do the jungle safari with a visit to the falls but they only do the first seven levels as part of the package, which is a great time as I?ve done it three times?..but it?s time to go to the top!!! Any information would be greatly appreciated. :paranoid: :paranoid:

kdeer

Mar 28, 2006
Tour company not needed

We have done the watefalls a couple of times. The first with a tour company and the second on our own. If you have a car (or depending on where you are staying a taxi) you can drive to the falls. At the bottom of the falls is the office and you can pick up the guide and decide on the number of falls you want to do then. The last time we went my son (19) and his friend picked up a guide and since it was just the 3 of them the guide took them up much higher than what they had paid for. There is a website with directions and pricing Sending you to the 27 Charcos!!! if you are interested

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Better check before going. I think I read that due to the huge amounts of rainfall that we have had, the tours are limited to the lower falls.

city of champions

Jan 5, 2007
I was there a two weeks ago and due to the amount of rain, we could only go to #3. Still very fun though! And now I have another reason to go back:)

Status
Not open for further replies.