Ahora A-Rod es Mocano

Jun 5, 2004
I was reading in Remolacha.net that yesterday in Sabado De Corporan they showed the supposed father of Alex and he stated that A-Rod was born in Moca and that he was taken to NYC when he was little. What do you guys think about this?

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
wikopedia says he was born in NYC, moved back to DR briefly, then settled in miami,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he definetly played high school ball in miami...........

Sep 19, 2005
whats the significance of wether he was born in NYC to dominican parents or was born in Moca right before his parents moved to NYC....

is he trying to qualify to play baseball for the dominican olympic team or something?

just curious

and I am gald he is FINALLY helping my yankees to the tune that is in harmony with his paycheck

bob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
A-Clog is a bust....i would have never paid 250 million to bring a World Series to NYC. right now i would give the nudge to Boston in the AL East with Dice-K !!!

Sep 19, 2005
A-Clog is a bust....i would have never paid 250 million to bring a World Series to NYC. right now i would give the nudge to Boston in the AL East with Dice-K !!!

kinda early isnt it...........I used to hear that kinda talk out of the guys out on the north west coast...they yapped like crazy in april and may.... ha ha ha ha

then we never heard a peep out of them in september... ha ha ha

So if aclog is a bust then so is every other guy in the league...he is leading in homers and rbis....

bob