visa question regarding family

ash

May 7, 2006
I just have a question that i am very curious about. i have friends in dominican republic. it is a family of 5 (mother, 2 daughters and 2 sons),three of them hold visas ( mother, daughters, and son) the 4th family does not hold a visa..i was just curious to know if that is something that can help this person if he applys for the visa to come visit. just wondering if anyone knows if they will take into consideration that the family members with visas travel back ad forth and always return home to dominican republic because i know that is one of the large factors is that they worry that they will not return home. Also wondering if we are supplying funds to travel and accomadations and food how much do the need in their bank account in any...especcially if not is required and is specified in that part of the application. any info will be greatly appreciated...thanking you in advance for your comments
Ash

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Little more info needed. What country are they holding a visa for and what kind of visa is the 4th person looking to get and for what country?

ash

May 7, 2006
the 4 family members holds visas for Canada and the Us. The fourth family member is looking for just a visit visa to canada to come with family for a two week period.( Sorry should of let you know for what country and what kind of visa lol. any assistance will be great thanks)
Ash

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think I have given you the link before but just in case here it is again CIC Canada | Do You Want to Visit Canada

Since each application seems to be treated differently there's never any guarantee but there might be a chance if the family has one. If the 4th person is an adult no one can say for sure though because each application is treated on it's own merits.

Good luck

ash

May 7, 2006
thanks for your thoughts on this situation. I have also recieved the same info from others...thanks ash