Best salon in Santiago

ada

Feb 2, 2005
Since I came here I've tried about 5 different salons. The one I was most happy with is JOCARILMA. It's on la 27 de febrero, centro comercial Jorge #5.
It's a mini centro right before you make the right on la 27 to go the el Pola supermarket. It's next to Magnacolor. The owner Dona Carmen is real knowledgable about hair. All the ladies are really nice. Check it out, you won't regret it.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A new place--quite modern--just opened up on Calle 11, close to Bon on Metropolitana.

My own favorite is a woman that has been doing hair in this area for 40 years...
She operates in back of a tiny Italian restaurant on Calle 11, across the street from the side of La Epoca. Her name is Mechy....

Her client?le is A-1

hb

Tika

Mar 19, 2007
Mechy is by far the best. She doesn't just style (which you can find on every corner), she also does really great cuts and color. The salon also sells great products as well. Hands down the best here in Santiago.

dgtlman

Nov 7, 2007
I am looking for contacts in Santiago who speak English. I need help to locate a friend I lost touch with a few years ago.

swanjoana

Mar 9, 2009
Mechy

What is mechy's phone number?

Does she speak any english? I can speak spanish too but English is alot easier for me.

Looking to get my hair blown out with rollers twice while I'm there next week

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
FYI: Mechy has MOVED!!

She is now on Calle 7, just off of Metropolitana, just below Carmaver, the corner market.

Phone 809 336 2858
Her home phone 809 724 6683 (if it is working.) I heard that she moved to the salon...

Hooray for Mechy!!!

HB